Custom made board style!

Eeeeediot

Well, I think that the RuneScape feel will be good, because, you know, its not like we're forcing everyone to use the default setting are we? We're just giving people a customised RuneScape one if they so wish to use it.

So I think we should have it as RuneScapey as we want it, and I would think that anyone who signs up for these forums would have atleast played Runescape at one point or another.

~Chaosbringer

Well, I think that the RuneScape feel will be good, because, you know, its not like we're forcing everyone to use the default setting are we? We're just giving people a customised RuneScape one if they so wish to use it.

So I think we should have it as RuneScapey as we want it, and I would think that anyone who signs up for these forums would have atleast played Runescape at one point or another.

~Chaosbringer

i agree :) so someoen start workin on it im getting impatient lmao

-------------------------------------------------------------------

i agree :) so someoen start workin on it im getting impatient lmao

It would be most likely an in-house project by the tipit crew and the first any of us will know about it is the day it appears on our screens ^_^

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

^^ That's very true, Matt.

Next to that, the discussion of our themes has been going for far longer than this post (this board even) was created..

So don't get impatient, we're working on it but as you can understand it doesn't have the highest priority possible.

• 2 weeks later...

someoen start workin on it im getting impatient lmao
No confirmation from the admins yet ;) I daresay they're still having a meeting about it up on Mount Olympus :P

index11zf.jpg

Haha, nice one Cam, but I think they're actually here, skiving off work!

foampartymvl68zk.jpg

Just kidding! I know you guys put your heart and soul into this website :) Keep doing it, it's making us all happy :wink: