What clan chat to use for familiarisation?

superway25

I seem to remember one called "Obelisk Chat" that I used once. It worked decent I suppose, but there were too many leechers and not enough people actually going from world to world hopping. I ended up being the person to find the open world (just happened to be W99). I haven't been there in a few weeks but I think it should still be open.

I've used obelisk_chat once, and they were very helpful. The next week i tried again with them when runescape was abit quiter and it was completly useless, had to find obelisk myself.

finding the obelisks isnt too hard though really, just hop through worlds till he says a location thing, and look on the rs wiki familiarisation page for where that is

and look on the rs wiki familiarisation page for where that is

Or you could refer to the Locations section of Tip.It's Familiarisation Guide.

:thumbsup:

Hey what a surprise, I was going to the say the SAME thing! :D

I personally use Obelisk Chat, works pretty well from my experience. A lot of the chats quickly died after the first week or two, so only a few remain. You can always check on the Runescape Forums to find more.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

and look on the rs wiki familiarisation page for where that is

Or you could refer to the Locations section of Tip.It's Familiarisation Guide.

:thumbsup:

Hey what a surprise, I was going to the say the SAME thing! :D

I personally use Obelisk Chat, works pretty well from my experience. A lot of the chats quickly died after the first week or two, so only a few remain. You can always check on the Runescape Forums to find more.

oh true. i like never use tip it guides for anything anymore lol, always head straigth to the lovely rs wiki :D do love these forums though :)

Anyone who heads to rs wiki willingly for all bar a few things needs their head checking.

Information on rs wiki is so so so so so so so wrong half the time and even if u fix it the uppety noobs change it back and say you were sabotaging the guide

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue