Dagannoth King Guide (AOW discussion)

oddfaery2

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You only need two to get to dagg kings.

Once you reach the 3 fold gate with the barriers on the back side, use the middle path (through the wallasaki) and use a rune thrownaxe special, it will kick back and destroy the barricade.

so there's this thread in p2p general called "the most annoying things ppl do on runescape" i am tempted to post "ya wen im cybering with a girl and they log off for no reason"

soolo'ing rex is good but rex only drops d axe, bersek n warrior rings, he wont drop seecrul or mud staff, i wanna get those things

i soo would want to go there whit team grr wanna test my ice barrage :twisted: on rex!

i was told warrior ring gives plus 4 to slash attack and 4 to slash def

does berseker ring give any def

crush if I remember correctly, but either way, yes it does give defense.

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

• 3 weeks later...
I was wondering, how do i tan the dagganoth hides I get from them?

you don't tan them. You get pieces from other creatures on waterbirth isle and have the locals in relekka make skeletal, rock shell, or spined armor.

It's not hard to find what you need to kill for what pieces if you use the search feature.

tipitcrewex8.jpg

This is an awesome guide mate. Looked like you put alot of detail into it. I was wondering if you could add me, if you still do the trips, and maybe i could come on a few. My stats are.

Attack: 80

Strength: 85

Defence: 82

Pray: 56

Mage: 96

Range: 76

Obviously i would range there.

If you do not do the trips any more, or have a set team. I understand.

Cheers

You can get inside Waterbirth with just 2 people. Both head to north cave (Giant Rock Crabs), open it. Both head to middle cave (Walsakis), open it. One heads back to north cave which is still open, while the other goes into the middle cave. Hopefully one of you brought a range or mage item to open the opposite door.

My partner and I both take on the Rex in the cave. He first engages the Supreme. I go in, distract the mage, then attract the Rex to the safe spot. He kills the Supreme, then heads to the safe spot too. We get about 15 to 20 kills a trip.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

You can get inside Waterbirth with just 2 people. Both head to north cave (Giant Rock Crabs), open it. Both head to middle cave (Walsakis), open it. One heads back to north cave which is still open, while the other goes into the middle cave. Hopefully one of you brought a range or mage item to open the opposite door.

My partner and I both take on the Rex in the cave. He first engages the Supreme. I go in, distract the mage, then attract the Rex to the safe spot. He kills the Supreme, then heads to the safe spot too. We get about 15 to 20 kills a trip.

Yeah... I'm aware with an intelligent partner that it can be done, but I've tried it with the random nearby player before and thus far none could grasp the concept... If you're putting that much planning into it, may as well have more than 2 anyway, imo :P

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Fair enough. Although I love that rune throwing axe tip. Very useful for when I'm going after armor pieces and not the king. I can recruit a noob to open the gate, but if I'm going to kings I always have a partner.

By the way, THE BEST ARMOR is what gives you best range protect, no matter the Dagg King you fight. Always pray against magic.

I wear:

Verac Helm

Verac Skirt

Guthan Plate (any barrow plate works)

Glory Ammy

Wealth Ring

Since I mainly fight the Rex, add in:

Slayer Staff

Granite Shield

God Cape

Mystic Gloves

Mystic Boots

A -34 magic atk bonus (no big deal with the rex) but an outstanding +347 Range def bonus. Those level 78's on the side don't hurt as much then. I bring along 300 dart spells, 1 super anti-poison, 6 prayer, and elf crystal. Even at level 70 defense, with a partner we stay down there 20 minutes or more.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

the kings are actually really easy,mi and my fren can last around 1hr+ killing over 30 of the kings per trip minimum.

its those pesky lil spinolyps u have to watch out for,they have smite or sumfin on which drains pray and deals a high load of damage....

just for ur info,i dont use cannon(nvr trust em) nor do my frens,we kill em old fashion style.... 1v1 :D

we tend to run out of anti's and ppots b4 we run out of sharks :$,2 super anti's not enough :lol:

EDIT:pics working again :D

some of my drops :P

archer 1:

archerring3vq.png

archer 2:

archer28uv.png

archer 3,4,5 too lazy to upload but will upload if u want

d half:

dhalf2si.png

d axe:

daxe3ct.png

seercull 1:

seercull4bu.png

seercull 2:

seercull21jo.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

here are my drops, i killed like 370 dk's. i forgot to take pic of first d axe drop n when i got 2 d axes in one day (soo exited that teled away straight) :P

daxe7wj.jpg

first n 2nd pic are not same d axe. u might look my inv has everything same, but in first i was talking whit lou n in 2nd i was not whit my clan, but whit some my friends

daxenum13hm.jpg

daxenum25ee.jpg

daxenum37xf.jpg

gotwarriorring5bz.jpg

dk37ip.jpg

hope u like it :D