Super Smash Bros. Melee

omegacomics

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The flat star fox level is awesome. Corneria? Get a samus and link run to the nose of the plane and hold it off with projectiles :wink:

Favorite characters would be Young Link (with his projectiles and Lon Lon milk ;)) Mewtwo (foward throw with a wall in front of you looks amazingly awesome) and Kirby (awesomeness that can't be put into words)

If the next Gen one had Sqaure on their side including Cloud, Kefka, Sephiroth!?!? *drool*

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

IMO, FInal Destination is the only fair stage in the game.

I don't consider final destination fair to all players. Final Destination highly favors characters with projectiles, especially Falco and Samus.

I don't believe there is a completely fair level, but there are a few maps that are unfair/cheap kills and are usually banned in tournaments. These include glacier mountain, big blue, yoshi 64, great bay, brinstar depths, hyrule temple, both mushroom kingdoms, and Yoshi's Island.

Wow, this thread has lasted for a while =p. If you go see videos of the experts, you'll feel like a n00b compared to them. I feel like I can compete against them, but most likely will lose. They're crazy, I tell you. All my moves are almost perfectly polised, except for wavedashing, because I never felt the need for it. Just to look cool =p.

Wow, this thread has lasted for a while =p. If you go see videos of the experts, you'll feel like a n00b compared to them. I feel like I can compete against them, but most likely will lose. They're crazy, I tell you. All my moves are almost perfectly polised, except for wavedashing, because I never felt the need for it. Just to look cool =p.
Aye, I have never really seen the point of wave dashing.

Some of my friends do it and it achieves bugger all :P

my best is...CAPTIAN FALCON!!! wewt! My stratagy is to right or left B them, falcon punch or kick, then hug them to death =] with the ocassional box hit.

slice82.jpg

Ahrim has huge thighs?
Lego's would be a nice addition to Construction. ^_^

XplodinPenguin.png

Guest GhostRanger

I think the fact that this thread was started on Nov. 14th and is still going today says enough about how completely awesome this game is. :P

I think the fact that this thread was started on Nov. 14th and is still going today says enough about how completely awesome this game is. :P

QFT - I think the only thing that could beat it, is a topic about the N64 version ;)

Guest GhostRanger

QFT - I think the only thing that could beat it, is a topic about the N64 version ;)

Oh man, don't even get me started! :P

Hmm, here's hoping that the Revolution will have proper online support, we could set up a TIF league for the next SSB game :P

Guest GhostRanger

Hmm, here's hoping that the Revolution will have proper online support, we could set up a TIF league for the next SSB game :P
Oh, I would be so in for that!

I did hear the next installment of SSB on the Revolution will be released with online play at launch. Can anyone confirm that?

Speaking of launch as well, I read that the Revolution will cost $299 or less when released. :P

Trust me, you can't master the moves in one day :)

LOL i know that, but i can use them the best, not like the ice climbers which im totatly lost to.

Samus' grappling hook to go twice as long or even go diagonal or backwards. That's one thing you won't know on the first day :P

LOL i know that, but i can use them the best, not like the ice climbers which im totatly lost to.

Samus' grappling hook to go twice as long or even go diagonal or backwards. That's one thing you won't know on the first day :P

No, he meant he was best with Samus out of all the other characters he could choose from. Not that he's best in comparison to human players.

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

No, he meant he was best with Samus out of all the other characters he could choose from. Not that he's best in comparison to human players.

I meant when he said he knows all of Samus' move.

Best character for me is Luigi. I usually never die by ringout,because luigi is so good at wavedashing. Second up would be samus or marth,mabye roy. orry for the mispellngsmy keboard is raly messed upleiS

tlpsplat2wv6.png

I meant when he said he knows all of Samus' move.

You can acutle get the hook to do all that :shock: so you are right, i dont know every move. Ive never seen the moves youve mentioned, but i have seen this one where she falls for jumps and uses like her firing arm to make gunshots diangley, but i dont know what i acutle do to do this, most of the time its just button smashing when it happens.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!