Super Smash Bros. Melee

omegacomics

I would dominate you all :wink: I have all the trophies apart from pikmin and like 2 others :$ Ive done adventure mode on very hard, Giga bowser tropy crazy and master hand tropys, I think there the hardest ones to get =\ My char depends on who im against, All those roy noobs out there use areil attacks and charge smashes, Link missle attacks own roy. Soz for spelling

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Game and Watch is the best. If you cant use him right then he sucks, but in the right hands he owns :D

I never played this game in a year though, oh well

Omg you are so right. I have learned to use him pretty well by now, but when I first started using him I absolutly was terrible with him. (there is nothing more annoying than being continuously sausaged!)

My main character is samus though, she is awesome.

lope6jw0.jpg

I would dominate you all :wink: I have all the trophies apart from pikmin and like 2 others :$ Ive done adventure mode on very hard, Giga bowser tropy crazy and master hand tropys, I think there the hardest ones to get =\ My char depends on who im against, All those roy noobs out there use areil attacks and charge smashes, Link missle attacks own roy. Soz for spelling

Dude, every good player can do that. I have all trophies, have done all those things, and i don't use roy. I use marth. I would dominate you. Unless you're one of those Wavedash users and know how to use it well. And also have studied the game inside and out and can l-cancel like each time. Then you would be a good opponent =D

Hahah yah my friend plays as marth too. He litterally only uses the C-stick, so we like joke about switching the C-stick with the control stick so he could move more heh.

I'm very good with everybody (exeptttt ganondorf i'm pretty lack at).

I say what hands down lets you know how good you are is if you can catch catch bomb-ombs when they're thrown at you.

Other things (in order of easiest to hardest) that make you a bit more advanced of a player are things like.

-Dodging well

-Picking things up while in the air

-Edge hanging

-wall jumping

-[bleep]ING

-L-canceling

-Using links r to save yourself (:D)

- And probably catching things thrown at you

Oh yah my first best person was ness, and then i just rotate or do random everytime. Yoshi used to be my worst but now he's one of my best (best [bleep]er ever!)

Hahah yah my friend plays as marth too. He litterally only uses the C-stick, so we like joke about switching the C-stick with the control stick so he could move more heh.

I say what hands down lets you know how good you are is if you can catch catch bomb-ombs when they're thrown at you.

Other things (in order of easiest to hardest) that make you a bit more advanced of a player are things like.

-Dodging well

-Edge hanging

-wall jumping

-[bleep]ING

-L-canceling

Oh yah my first best person was ness, and then i just rotate or do random everytime. Yoshi used to be my worst but now he's one of my best (best [bleep]er ever!)

Wait, I have never heard of [bleep]ing. I probably know what it is, I just dont know that it is called [bleep]ing. Can you explain what it is?

lope6jw0.jpg

-Dodging well

-Edge hanging

-wall jumping

-[bleep]ING

-L-canceling

Wait, I have never heard of [bleep]ing. I probably know what it is, I just dont know that it is called [bleep]ing. Can you explain what it is?

First of all, just because you can do that doesn't mean you're good. of couse, my friends and I made up a game where we threw bomb ombs at each other and caught it. It was hot potato! My brother isn't that good at catching things in mid air or bomboms; he's good at mind tricks.

[bleep]ing is like a meteor smash (which is like Samus' Down+A attack in mid air, or the same with ness, or C. Falcon), only [bleep]ing is where the opponent can't recover from it. I know that Marth can [bleep]e, because I [bleep]e a lot lol. Usually, from a meteor smash, you can recover from it if you do your third jump, but from a [bleep]e you can't.

-Dodging well

-Edge hanging

-wall jumping

-[bleep]ING

-L-canceling

First of all, just because you can do that doesn't mean you're good. of couse, my friends and I made up a game where we threw bomb ombs at each other and caught it. It was hot potato! My brother isn't that good at catching things in mid air or bomboms; he's good at mind tricks.

[bleep]ing is like a meteor smash (which is like Samus' Down+A attack in mid air, or the same with ness, or C. Falcon), only [bleep]ing is where the opponent can't recover from it. I know that Marth can [bleep]e, because I [bleep]e a lot lol. Usually, from a meteor smash, you can recover from it if you do your third jump, but from a [bleep]e you can't.

ohhh ok, I have seen that happen before. Thanks for the explination :)

lope6jw0.jpg

-Dodging well

-Edge hanging

-wall jumping

-[bleep]ING

-L-canceling

ohhh ok, I have seen that happen before. Thanks for the explination :)

Yep. DK and Yoshi = gods of [bleep]ing. I should have reworded my words there: Instead of this is the order of how good you are, it should be more like, here is an order of more difficult moves.

I'm playing pichu and pikachu now to get good at them! :P They are so much fun. Grab someone with your back near the edge and do the back grab towards the edge and see what happens :P. Works so well in heads up if you have more lives than your opponent. (or if you're at high hp and they're at low hp)

• 4 weeks later...

Yoshi has 2 [bleep]es, which does make him pretty cool. The gods of [bleep]ing have to be the space animals in my opinion though. Fox's shine [bleep]e can kill at any percent, and falco's D-air just rapes. Samus's [bleep]es rape too, because he should always recover after he does it thanks to bomb dropping and his grapple. Nothing funnier than a player getting impatient with Samus trying to recover and they get [bleep]ed. Ganon and Captain falcon have cool [bleep]es that are really good for setting up combos, they're ok as [bleep]es too. If you ever hit with marth's, it's pretty good too, but it has too much lag. The lag is also what makes me not like DK's [bleep]e. Anywayz, the ultimate insult is to get [bleep]ed by Game & Watch's pan.

Other techniques that are really helpful to use when playing smash are chain grabbing, teching, SHFFLing, dash dancing, and wave dashing.

Looks at avatar.

KIRBY FTW PL0X! :D

Tru dat.

I'll own you all with Kirby so badly, and I won't even use Down+B more than twice! That's the biggest mistake Kirby n00bs make, flying above an enemy just for the sole purpose of using Down+B. It's meant to be used in a gangbang fight, or just if you happen to be directly over your opponent, or your shield is close to running out and you're playing someone who doesn't know that you can grab Kirby out of his rock form.

sigon4.jpg

handed me TWO tissues to clear up. I was like "i'm going to need a few more paper towels than that luv"

KIRBY! KIRBY! Kirby was the best character in the game IMO. I remember I had over 15k kills with him, I looked at that stat chart after every match.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

Does any one do the event matches?

I have done most of them but there are a few I cant beat. Any beat the lvl 50 event match??

I've done them all :D

Event 50 is with ganondorf, bowser, and mewtwo right? Use jigglypuff and be very accurate with rest, or try peach and float above them and get items...

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

Does any one do the event matches?

I have done most of them but there are a few I cant beat. Any beat the lvl 50 event match??

I've done them all :D

Event 50 is with ganondorf, bowser, and mewtwo right? Use jigglypuff and be very accurate with rest, or try peach and float above them and get items...

I can only beat that stage with Jigglypuff. Rest and rolling attacks ftw.

Damnit! I hate this game! All my mates play it when I'm at theirs, and I'm ALWAYS the first out of us 4 to die. :oops:

I'll just stick to Tony Hawk's I guess. (3.6mil combo the other day 8))

ÃÆââââ¬Ã¢ÃâàÃÆÃâÃâÃ

Event 50 is defeating the master and crazy hand without losing a life, each at 300 hp. Event 51 is defeating giga bowser, ganondorf, and mewtwo with everyone having 3 stocks, including yourself. I've done both of these, and you have to do this to unlock final destination as a playable stage. Kirby's down B is good when you're sent flying up and you're trying to come down without being juggled/KO'd. You use your down B, then before you hit the ground and you're a safe distance from your opponent, get out of your rock and find a safe way to land. You can sometimes get lucky using it offensively, but I see the risks greatly outweigh the reward.

my best are yoshii, pickachu, Dr.Mario and young link

best level is lylat system corneria and hYrule castle

"Ive always tried to kill the greatest man alive, but then I finally realize that suicide is not the answer"

QsBillabong

I always use Marth. I tried using Roy, but despite how strong his attacks are, he beats himself up with fully charged flare blade and he's too slow for impatient people like me so... Yeah, Marth is faster than him and the difference between their attack strengths aren't a lot. I used to always use Zelda, but now she's also getting too slow for me and for some reason I truly despise Shiek. Anyway when I fight I usually use the C stick or a charged smash attack... 8)