Ascension Defeats DownFall

Zeldagamer

expected this, a cwa clan with 3~ f2p callers they couldn't really stand up Well done ASC

F2P Callers? Here's me wondering what that means. Either way it's nice to see Downfall scheduling PKRIs, it's difficult to get into PvP once your established as CWA, but props for going full steam ahead.

F2p callers, as in they don't have p2p. Or they don't have 85+ magic to ancient tele. :mellow:

We have 1, and being f2p has nothing to do w/ their calling ability but ok.

It actually does, walking up from edgeville to the war grounds takes about 2-4 minutes. If its in a PVP world it takes about 5. With cannoes[p2p] it takes 1 min 20 seconds at most, and with Ancient tele it takes about 40 s-1m. If ASC had the info that only one leader had p2p the easiest way to end this fight would have been pile your fi leaders and figure out which of them are p2p, probably amateurnoob since I remember him pcing prayer. Set a snipe team to focus on that and disorganise your pile since you would have no callers at all left. If your callers can't keep up with the returning there basically more or less useless, it may not affect their personal ablility however it will affect your clans performance as a whole. :unsure: Wasn't smart giving the info that only one caller has p2p in downfall...I'm sure it will be used to your disadvantage in future fights.

You said we had 3 f2p callers. We have 1 as I stated in my post. We used 4 callers today, 3 of which have p2p. You say it takes 2-4 mins to walk up from Edgeville. When you account having to log in a members world (40 seconds) log back into the war world (40 seconds) theres only a little advantage to returning in members.

probably amateurnoob since I remember him pcing prayer

Nice bait.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

expected this, a cwa clan with 3~ f2p callers they couldn't really stand up Well done ASC

F2P Callers? Here's me wondering what that means. Either way it's nice to see Downfall scheduling PKRIs, it's difficult to get into PvP once your established as CWA, but props for going full steam ahead.

F2p callers, as in they don't have p2p. Or they don't have 85+ magic to ancient tele. :mellow:

It actually does, walking up from edgeville to the war grounds takes about 2-4 minutes. If its in a PVP world it takes about 5. With cannoes[p2p] it takes 1 min 20 seconds at most, and with Ancient tele it takes about 40 s-1m. If ASC had the info that only one leader had p2p the easiest way to end this fight would have been pile your fi leaders and figure out which of them are p2p, probably amateurnoob since I remember him pcing prayer. Set a snipe team to focus on that and disorganise your pile since you would have no callers at all left. If your callers can't keep up with the returning there basically more or less useless, it may not affect their personal ablility however it will affect your clans performance as a whole. :unsure: Wasn't smart giving the info that only one caller has p2p in downfall...I'm sure it will be used to your disadvantage in future fights.

You said we had 3 f2p callers. We have 1 as I stated in my post. We used 4 callers today, 3 of which have p2p. You say it takes 2-4 mins to walk up from Edgeville. When you account having to log in a members world (40 seconds) log back into the war world (40 seconds) theres only a little advantage to returning in members.

Nice bait.

its not a bait...he told me that he wanted to spend time with amanda doing pc since they didn't get to spend time together when I told him to mass for an SE war...Calling someone a PC prod is pretty much 05/07 stuff bro...catch up.

OT: most fi leaders have 85+ mage for a reason, they need to return as fast as possible to the fight since their always being picked off. Basically in my personal opionon, if your F2p your not fit to be a FI leader. P2p is the most greatest weapon you can have in a fight, the more you keep organisation the better your members feel about it. If you honest hear that none of your FI leaders are back since they were all returning I'm sure that would probably test your own will to return faster, especially if you don't have a mic and can't lead yourself.

You'd be amazed how much more comfortable a proper FI can be rather then people being lost without a fi leader walking aimlessly around wild, however its something that you'll find out if downfall chooses to continue run ins.

Nice bait.

its not a bait...he told me that he wanted to spend time with amanda doing pc since they didn't get to spend time together when I told him to mass for an SE war...Calling someone a PC prod is pretty much 05/07 stuff bro...catch up.

OT: most fi leaders have 85+ mage for a reason, they need to return as fast as possible to the fight since their always being picked off. Basically in my personal opionon, if your F2p your not fit to be a FI leader. P2p is the most greatest weapon you can have in a fight, the more you keep organisation the better your members feel about it. If you honest hear that none of your FI leaders are back since they were all returning I'm sure that would probably test your own will to return faster, especially if you don't have a mic and can't lead yourself.

You'd be amazed how much more comfortable a proper FI can be rather then people being lost without a fi leader walking aimlessly around wild, however its something that you'll find out if downfall chooses to continue run ins.

It's 86 mage bro get it right!

Nice bait.

i return faster then that and i have 4 summoning and i have 60 quest points@

mageprayherosigjeff.gif

Nice bait.

I dont really use ancient teleport as it's against my religion not to bind.

Nice bait.

90 Annakarl Teleport 2 law 2 blood Teleports to lvl 47 wildy (Demonic ruins)

Thought it was 90 :unsure:

6590ew.jpg

Nice bait.

99hpj9.jpg

Magic potion.

15rbg2u.jpg

Nice bait.

99hpj9.jpg

Magic potion.

15rbg2u.jpg

633746530023977510-photoshopped.jpg

nice try though

Nice bait.

logo_Magic_Potion_small.jpg

Nice bait.

'

I am curious does it take you about 10 minutes to return? because when i watch df fights i never see you... i even see silent more and hes not even in divine forces and yet he is mass sniped by vr lol... and im pretty sure if me and you ever had a binding contest i would win my good friend always been in #1 binder in se and im always am (leading with binds is best to do :P) (21:14:12) -Vectra[15]- ** (CALC): 45351/30 = 1,511.7

(21:14:13) -[NO]GrandExchange- *** (CALC): 45351/30 = 1,511.7 1.5k binds casted in a week? hi

mageprayherosigjeff.gif

Nice bait.

logo_Magic_Potion_small.jpg

you didn't know about that till I told you eariler in this topic u reject!

Nice bait.

'

so u dont bind in wars but u dont range either? i am curious does it take you 10 minutes to return? cuz its obvoius you dont know how too lol. and unlike you i like binding in pvp usually bring 100ish binds use every single one of them

Vectra[15] ** (TRACKER): (Magic) EXP gains for Sarahs_Bind in last 1day: 206 | 1wk: 17,414

I have used 1016 Nats the past week.

Nice bait.

'

so u dont bind in wars but u dont range either? i am curious does it take you 10 minutes to return? cuz its obvoius you dont know how too lol. and unlike you i like binding in pvp usually bring 100ish binds use every single one of them

Vectra[15] ** (TRACKER): (Magic) EXP gains for Sarahs_Bind in last 1day: 206 | 1wk: 17,414

I have used 1016 Nats the past week.

(21:27:10) -Vectra[15]- ** (TRACKER): (Magic) EXP gains for Lightspeedpk in last 1wk: 620,501

I have used 36948 nats the past week. Get on my level

2uhxug9.jpg

(21:27:10) -Vectra[15]- ** (TRACKER): (Magic) EXP gains for Lightspeedpk in last 1wk: 620,501

I have used 36948 nats the past week. Get on my level

Oh boy I remember high alching, fun stuff.

Or some soul wars/ancients/any other way of training mage.

Anyways, gratz Asc. :thumbup: Nice try Downfall, since you guys haven't been out in a while Asc had a tiny advantage.

expected this, a cwa clan with ~3 f2p callers they couldn't really stand up Well done ASC

Grammtical Error - Status: Fixed.

Congratz again ASC.

What are you guys doing, the Tk's day out mentioning Lgz topic is supposed to get 10+ pages this weekend, not this one!

http://forum.tip.it/topic/261780-tempted-killers-day-out/

van_sig.png

GF Asc well deserved win, had fun 1k0a3d didn't get to see the loot i could've gotten, nice binds & tanks too.

Human history is a long process of learning by f---ng up over and over again. It's haphazard and stupid, but we learn best by trial and error... and more error. :heh:

For every 5000 failures we have, we have someone that finds out something...

Congrats, looks like a close fight.

I'm glad you guys are enjoying your debate but this topic is not the appropriate place for it.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.