Ascension Defeats DownFall

Zeldagamer

Ascension Versus Downfall

Around a week ago, we set up a fight with Downfall. Mid-week, we cleared our ML from 60 to 40 due to an Inactivity sweep, and this fight got more serious, we were now facing a clan with 20 people over us, and we prepped harder then any fight we've ever prepped for. We had people training like crazy, getting 99's at the mass, speeches prepared, pump up topics spammed all over our boards, it was clear we could NOT lose this fight.

Also, all of us like to go BOOOM!@

2094kd0.jpg

Startings;

Ascension: 81 Options

79217854.png

Downfall: 105 Options

gfddd.png

We were outnumbered by nearly 10 people. The first 20 minutes of the fight, both clans preformed at about the same rate, with Downfall maintaining their numbers. After we got settled in, our tanks were doing amazing, and our pile of around 60 opts was KO'ing nearly every pile. We were taking out they're Fall in Leaders, and as a result we started to gain the upper hand. Our binding was top notch, not making us drop more then 1 pile. We had to hop worlds 40 minutes in because of DK coming which let each clan check the others opts, and when we saw equal opts, after being outnumbered by 10 people most of the time, we really turned it on and hopped pile after pile.

100327171656.png

33xirgx.png

100327161635.png

Poison member interfering with our fight

51pvug.jpg

Endings

Ascension: 93 Opts

ffffi.png

Downfall: 69 Opts

ffddddf.png

Good fight DownFall. Thanks for the enjoyable fight and also special thanks to

The Rising for acing the fight from the start to finish!

Hi I'm Angelo, Proud cafq0zh5.gifFounder of Ascension

leftnd.pngrightsc.png
2k4ok1.png

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

expected this, a cwa clan with 3~ f2p callers they couldn't really stand up Well done ASC

F2P Callers? Here's me wondering what that means. Either way it's nice to see Downfall scheduling PKRIs, it's difficult to get into PvP once your established as CWA, but props for going full steam ahead.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Good fight.

I almost made it up there for the final screenshot.. was at mossies - bad luck.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

expected this, a cwa clan with 3~ f2p callers they couldn't really stand up Well done ASC

F2P Callers? Here's me wondering what that means. Either way it's nice to see Downfall scheduling PKRIs, it's difficult to get into PvP once your established as CWA, but props for going full steam ahead.

F2p callers, as in they don't have p2p. Or they don't have 85+ magic to ancient tele. :mellow:

F2p callers, as in they don't have p2p. Or they don't have 85+ magic to ancient tele. :mellow:

We have 1, and being f2p has nothing to do w/ their calling ability but ok.

It actually does, walking up from edgeville to the war grounds takes about 2-4 minutes. If its in a PVP world it takes about 5. With cannoes[p2p] it takes 1 min 20 seconds at most, and with Ancient tele it takes about 40 s-1m. If ASC had the info that only one leader had p2p the easiest way to end this fight would have been pile your fi leaders and figure out which of them are p2p, probably amateurnoob since I remember him pcing prayer. Set a snipe team to focus on that and disorganise your pile since you would have no callers at all left. If your callers can't keep up with the returning there basically more or less useless, it may not affect their personal ablility however it will affect your clans performance as a whole. :unsure: Wasn't smart giving the info that only one caller has p2p in downfall...I'm sure it will be used to your disadvantage in future fights.

It actually does, walking up from edgeville to the war grounds takes about 2-4 minutes. If its in a PVP world it takes about 5. With cannoes[p2p] it takes 1 min 20 seconds at most, and with Ancient tele it takes about 40 s-1m. If ASC had the info that only one leader had p2p the easiest way to end this fight would have been pile your fi leaders and figure out which of them are p2p, probably amateurnoob since I remember him pcing prayer. Set a snipe team to focus on that and disorganise your pile since you would have no callers at all left. If your callers can't keep up with the returning there basically more or less useless, it may not affect their personal ablility however it will affect your clans performance as a whole. :unsure: Wasn't smart giving the info that only one caller has p2p in downfall...I'm sure it will be used to your disadvantage in future fights.

fake retirement is fake and have u led tt yet bro?

mageprayherosigjeff.gif