Tattoo Art

cyco

Yeah, I think it would be cool to have tattoes.

Not like "I <3 My Mom" Tattoos.

Like the tribal art the the dude in the tutorial has.

Just a little suggestion.

cyco_1.jpg

tattoos would require great attention to detail. i dont know if they would even consider it. Its a nice idea but i, personally, dont like the idea. But then again thats my opinion and i could be wrong.

tattoos would require great attention to detail. i dont know if they would even consider it. Its a nice idea but i, personally, dont like the idea. But then again thats my opinion and i could be wrong.

Not really I'm saying simple tattoos if you've ever seen Vannaka or the tutorial guy you'll know what I'm talking about.

cyco_1.jpg

Not really I'm saying simple tattoos if you've ever seen Vannaka or the tutorial guy you'll know what I'm talking about.

no runescape is in java so it is a little slow. you can have 30 difrent guys on the screen at a time in the banks imanie the lag you would get. also the only places were you would see it would be your arms legs and face + they would have the make sur they dont affend anyone

Considering that my character's nose is about one pixel big and the lack of a mouth, I doubt that tatoos will be implemented.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Somehow, a mage armour consisting of tattoos and a loincloth disturbs me. Sounds more like a warrior thing than a mage thing.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

Sounds more tribal to me, it would work better if there were shamen in rs, but out of the "classes" (there really aren't any classes in rs2) available, warrior would be most suited. However, what would you do in the case of someone who gets high combat, gets a tattoo, then goes ranger or mage? Delete the tattoo?

Suzanne Vega

grammar2gr8dx.png

tokin rite wurx gud!

I think you guys are getting a different impressions of tattoo patterns then I. I don't see warriors at all wearing full body length tribal scar patterns. It sounds more magical to me than anything else. (What self-respecting warrior in their right mind would run into a battle almost naked? Well...probably lots of them...but that's not the point!)

Well, tatoos can be a warrior thing, apart from decorations...

They can have magical powers and act as armour, like an amulet of defense.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

And wouldn't it be inappropriate for you children to learn how to hack people with swords and turn them into pincushions at your age?

~Toxicologist~

tatoos would own , then pkers would look even scarer

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

Until you whack them unconscious with your staff. Then they would look ridiculous.

~Toxicologist~