April Fools' day

Xecer

Every skill will be

[hide] OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/hide]

Other then that, simply love that IMA FIRING MA LAZ0r idea that was posted earlier.

Best bet would be they actually did release the skill and everyone would just think it's a joke. Whoever written that earlier in this topic is on the same line with me.

Tough I am calling it now!! The new area is released and the fremmeniks are cabbage-bombing the area!

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The strange power will be revealed to disco fever. you can travel to the underground dance hall and dance vs fremmenik warriors, the king black dragon and if you think you are skilled you can pit yourself against the corporeal beast!

You know what i think they will do? One of 2 things

1. release a new skill or tell us what the new skill is, and it's really lame and were all like aww wtf :( then april fools day. lol

2. Or two, say tbere going to release the new skill april 2nd and since everyone thinks they are joking, they really will, fooled most people if that happened haha

Themooingcow.png

A lame fake theme park announcement... dissapointing to say the least.

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

I actually thought it was really good. It's just a shame theres no in-game content to go along with it.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I actually thought it was really good. It's just a shame theres no in-game content to go along with it.

I don't really care about the in-game content, but this isn't that good of an april fool's joke to me.

I don't mind it of course, it's just a little fun, I just don't think it can compare to, say, the cabbage BTS. They've lost their touch on these kind of things.

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.