April Fools' day

Xecer

They should release sailing as the new skill on April 1st. It would be perfect. The public's reaction would be phenomenal. Forums would explode, riots would spark all over, conspiracy theorists will come out in mass saying "I told you so!" The whole range of emotion will be expressed, from praise to rage.

But the best part comes later when they all realize its not a joke . . . mwahahahahaha :twisted:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New prayer:

Protect from cabbages.

*Turns it on and your inventory fills up with cabbages.*

"The prayer failed"

And non-tradeable Christmas crackers drops with cabbages inside.

And everyone's lifepoints is set to 0 and they die when they hit max health. Also monsters will start healing you and all food hurts you. Also replace all quick-chat sentences with Monty Python quotes. And put the 10 elverags in lumbridge on all free players worlds. And Change all names to TET Null *number*. And bring back fatigue. And remove the grand exchange. And make playing runescape a reportable offence. And no-clip everyone for good measure. And make all Training decrease Exp. And replace the music with Rick Astley's "never gonna give you up". And make one cabbage spawn on every tile. And then all the J mods will attack every player in the game with ancient magiks hitting up to 990. And when someone dies they can't Play again for the rest of the day.

And then roll back the servers.

Now thats an april fools joke !

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

╬╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╬

╬╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╬

╬╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╬

╬╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╬

╬╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╬

╬╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╬

╬╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╬

╬╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╬

╬╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╬

╬╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╬

╬╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╬

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

Insert Head Here

Quality customer service.

That would be unoriginal on Jagex' part. Customer service has been a joke for a long time now. :rolleyes:

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

That would be unoriginal on Jagex' part. Customer service has been a joke for a long time now. :rolleyes:

thus the adjective, quality in front of customer service.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

thus the adjective, quality in front of customer service.

Yes, but they already have bad customer service, and that would be the joke. By saying Good customer service on April Fool's Day it is implying that they really have bad customer service, which we have all known for a while, hence: unoriginal.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I don't know what Jagex is doing for April Fool's day, but I'll be prepared in case Me_Hate_Libs decides to come to my job again this year and write "troll" on my car with chicken intestines and a staple gun.

And by prepared, I mean I'm going to hire a Spartan warrior to guard my vehicle. emot-hist101.gif

So I can sneak up and emot-glomp.gif.

Every day is a good day for a glomping.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I think a good one would be that for the first hour after you first log in, all your hits appear as 0's, all planted things appear as dead, and you completely fail at all skills, (never get any resources, processing skills you just start the emote and then your character then looks confused)

oh and corp should yell "IMA FIREN MAH LAZUR" every time he uses a mage attack.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

New skill: Sailing

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

something to do with pies

... and cabbages

count_civie.png

Level 99's

[hide]Mining level 99 achieved November 2010

Smithing level 99 achieved February 2011

Fishing level 99 achieved April 2011

Cooking level 99 achieved May 2011[/hide]

Goals

[hide]count_civie.png

count_civie.png[/hide]

Drops:

Miscellanious: 1x Draconic Visage , 5x Focus Sight, 3x Abbysal Whip

Offering Effigy Assistance in Herblore, Crafting. Contact me ingame by pm.

11.jpg

Haha, definitely cabbages! Anyone remember that April Fools a few years ago when they made "cabbage runes"? :P

Good old Behind the Scenes...

[hide]pkfrlg145.png[/hide]

Haha, definitely cabbages! Anyone remember that April Fools a few years ago when they made "cabbage runes"? :P

Good old Behind the Scenes...

[hide]pkfrlg145.png[/hide]

Any particular reason for this Zapdos picture?

You, sir, just brought a lot of fond memories back.

Maybe release the new skill for real, from a far-off place, so that nobody will actually go and check it out, and only make it show on the highscores/skill tab once you leveled it?

WarBlastoise.png