[TICT] TKO Blitz vs Northern Gods

Kenshn_X

Earlier today, TKO Blitz fought Northern Gods in a very tough fight for the Tip It Tourney. With the doubts of us winning, and the two people who did believe in us to achieve a victory, we went into this war knowing just how hard it would be. Both clans almost pulled the same starting originally, being around 30, and we soon cut down to match the 20vs20 rule.

Rules of the fight:

20 vs 20

Binds & Melee Only

We Attack

Rings Allowed

No Corrupt Items

3 Sniper Cap

Classic & Centre Bounds

9:00 GMT - 4:00 EST Start

TKO Blitz Team Cape 7

Starting of TKO Blitz:

ScreenShot774.png

Starting of Northern Gods:

Untitled.jpg

The fight began very naturally, with us rushing Northern Gods. Both piles tanked the best they could and fortunately for us, the person they piled in TKO Blitz managed to out-tank. With a one-man advantage, the fight was not to be considered over and Northern Gods proved that. They brought back the fight in almost a few minutes of time and we sat kill for kill up until a few string of their members began to mage-pray for too long and enabled us to deplete their food. This along with our snipers' damage already done to some of them, enabled us to pick up a one-man lead, which eventually opened up to a two-man & then from there three-man lead. From this point, Northern Gods would switch onto myself and others.

100402162626.png

The tactic was too far-spread and as a result, damage was spread out to TKO Blitz fighters, not isolated to a select few. With that in mind, we continued our way of targeting people and ended up with a victory.

Ending of TKO Blitz:

100402164818.png

(Not enough time for clear ending (levels-picture).)

Thanks for the fight Northern Gods and to the people who did not believe in us. :P

Videos are being made of the fight from both myself and a couple others. :)

marco.png

Retired Member of TKO Blitz

Retired Member of Octane

You were the better clan today. Congratz.

We pretty much never do these small fights with melee only so we made a bad mistake of not sending any snipers and hoping that we could KO someone from your side with good switches (wich we were not able to do). That along with our 2 dc's pretty much sealed the deal. Anyway, if you can have your remaining fights with melee only I can't see anyone beating you in this category. Well deserved victory. :thumbup:

Northern Gods since 2005

Proud NG Warlord!

Our "no snipers"-tactic was a total fail where as your snipers did great job wasting our food and pray. For example when I was piled I had 5 pizzas and no run left -> can't do much. :^_^:

Gf and good luck on next round!

winner2under.jpg

I honestly thought TKO wouldn't pull it off but I was surprised. As someone said in IRC, it wasn't the way TKO won, but it was the way that NG lost. NG sent no snipers so TKOs binds were immaculate taking down their targets quicker and without sustaining damage. Had NG sent snipers, it might have been different but that delivered a decisive blow in this war to NG.

Well done ladies and gents.

Gonna be an interesting final - will be funny if the three main teams get there, TKO, LND and CE.

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

Well done (and dare I say slightly unexpected)! :^_^:

Glad to see NG taking the loss well, and as a learning experience.

Good luck with further wars!

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

No snipers for first couple piles is fine, but then you have to send some out, especially if they send them out. Or at least have heavy antisnipe on them so they can't snipe.

Gratz TKO, gl in the next round.

6590ew.jpg

Great fight NG, too bad I couldn't make it. :(

Best of luck in your other categories. :D Complete shoo-ins for the 30v30 in my mind. ;)

Corruption Council -

http://corruption-clan.com/forum

Team TKO Blitz Leader - http://tko.rs-clans.com

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about Corruption or TKO Blitz.

Go ahead TKO!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~