Dragon pick axe orginal - dragon arrows and boots?

thepo1

mideswell change this to new dragon stuff

To see pictured of wht we think dragon arrows and a dragon whip would look like see page 2 by Outsanity

"~I know it'd never happen, but my dream item would be a Dragon Whip." Outsanity

lol mine too

Dragon Whip:

Stab: 0

Slash: 86

Crush: 0

Range: 0

Mage: 0

Strength: 86

Prayer: 0

Special: Uses 100% of the special bar. When used, your character is bestowed with the power of the anti-fire shield against dragons, even if they aren't wielding the actual shield. This enables you to wield an actual shield other than the anti-fire shield (Rune kite, Dragon sq, etc). The special lasts until your special bar regenerates back to 60%, so the con to using this against dragons is that there would be a 3 or so minute period where the anti-fire shield effect could not be used. The only monster that would drop the Dragon Whip would be the Dark Beasts, since at they moment the have no rare drop besides Death Talismans. The odds of getting a whip from a Dark Beast would be approximately 1:1000 Dark Beasts.

~The picture to the right of the Dragon Whip is MY version of the Dragon Plateskirt. I made this version long before the actual skirt was released by Jagex. I was a bit disappointed with their rendition.

~The two pictures under the Dragon Whip and Dragon Plateskirt are my versions of what the Dragon Arrows would look like. There are both the poisoned arrows, and the non-poisoned. The arrows would only hit one more max damage than crystal bow's arrows, but the advantage to using them would be that you could use the Magic Bow's specials in combination with the arrows, and also that the breaking-rate of the Dragon Arrows is much less than that of Rune. You could obtain these arrows from every type of dragon (not babydragons, however), but the stronger the dragon, the more arrows you can get, and the more often they drop them. Also, the Kalphite Queen drops them the most often, but in the same amounts as Iron Dragons.

Green Dragons: Drop 5 Arrows once in about 200 dragons.

Blue Dragons: Drop 7 Arrows once in about 175 dragons.

Bronze Dragons: Drop 10 Arrows once in about 150 Dragons.

Red Dragons: Drop 13 Arrows once in about 125 Dragons.

Iron Dragons: Drop 15 Arrows once in about 100 Dragons.

Black Dragons: Drop 17 Arrows once in about 70 Dragons.

Steel Dragons: Drop 20 Arrows once in about 40 Dragons.

King Black Dragon: Drops 25 Arrows once in about 30 Dragons.

Kalphite Queen: Drops 15 Arrows once in about 20 Queens.

So, as you can see, Dragon Arrows would be rather impractical to use due to the rare chance of a drop, and would be awful expensive should you buy them from other players. However, this makes it so only the most elite rangers could afford them, so that the pking triangle wouldn't be damaged by their release. Obviously, the best way to go about getting the arrows would be to either kill the KBD or the KQ.

Note: Dragon Arrows would NOT be smithable, nor could you fletch them by buying arrowtips from a store. The only way to obtain them would be through drops from all (adult) dragons and the Kalphite Queen."

- thanks to Outsanity for these great ideas and information!

Note:

Jagex should not make dragon plate

if they do

rants would be huge by dragon chain owners

the price will drop to like 3mill in no time

dragon arrows would be to expensive..only lile lvl 90+ ranger who have like 100 mill would use them...

pick: someday someday

hatchet: take of the melee bases statues and add to woodcutting..higher lvl too if it does become inexpensive

theres no point in rune axe then...and waste of money the dragon hatch is rte now..

boots: would love to have thoes wit full dragon mabye add like +5 or somthing in all stats then rune...cost like 1-2mill

new weopons: well not whammers or shortsword

but lets have ideas of new diff ideas of diff weopons

more ideas or add ons to my veiws appriciated.

was orginayl bout pick but chnaged it do to mass pop on other items

well considering we now got dragon armor :twisted:

dragon weaopons 8)

and dragon wc axe :P

why not dragon pick axe :?:

note

kept tht part so people new wht started this off

~~~Sir po 1~~~

gaunts? is their rune gaunts? uhh i dunno maybe their is, I dont think dragon plate and legs are going to come anytime soon, if they do, I bet thats the last "dragon update" to be brought. and how uses claws :S

:lol:

I think that it wont be a dragon pick, yet. Maybe boots...

knkcopy.jpg

gaunts? is their rune gaunts? uhh i dunno maybe their is, I dont think dragon plate and legs are going to come anytime soon, if they do, I bet thats the last "dragon update" to be brought. and how uses claws :S

Ladies and Gentlemen this is what someone looks like when they open their mouth and put a foot in it. :lol:

intermissiontintdawg7qfedit28b.jpg

Your true character is what you are like when you believe there are no repercussions.

caps2ol.jpg

Lol, sorry, saw that earlier and nearlly wet myself laughing, just had to use it myself before the days out! Punctuation might help too :lol:

Of course existing dragon armour aint gunna change, theres nothing wrong with it for starters...

Trying my hardest not to sound like the f2p noob i am, whats a garlic hammer :oops:

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

i suppose the wc axe came out first because there are more woodcutters than miners. i'm a miner/smither, and dont care too much for woodcutting. i think the pick will come out soon, maybe in jan/feb. and maybe another combo elemental staff? steam?

i only hope the monsters arent much harder to kill than the dagg kings...

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

caps2ol.jpg

Lol, sorry, saw that earlier and nearlly wet myself laughing, just had to use it myself before the days out! Punctuation might help too :lol:

Of course existing dragon armour aint gunna change, theres nothing wrong with it for starters...

Trying my hardest not to sound like the f2p noob i am, whats a garlic hammer :oops:

It's near the 'q' to me?

i use azerty keyboard

koen9qy.png

mideswell change this to new dragon stuff

Note:

Jagex should not make dragon plate

if they do

rants would be huge by dragon chain owners

the price will drop to like 3mill in no time

dragon arrows would be to expensive..only lile lvl 90+ ranger who have like 100 mill would use them...

pick: someday someday

hatchet: take of the melee bases statues and add to woodcutting..higher lvl too if it does become inexpensive

theres no point in rune axe then...and waste of money the dragon hatch is rte now..

boots: would love to have thoes wit full dragon mabye add like +5 or somthing in all stats then rune...cost like 1-2mill

new weopons: well not whammers or shortsword

but lets have ideas of new diff ideas of diff weopons

was orginal bout pick but chnaged it do to mass pop on other items

~~~Sir po 1~~~