Hegemony

archimage_a

What Dusty said.

Afghanistan, cease and desist. I have had dibs on Afghanistan (WHEEEE THAT PLAN WENT OUT THE WINDOW), Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan and Pakistan since the start of the game. Dusty turned Pakistan into a desert, but it wasn't mine at that point, so yeah.

I've just been waiting till I had enough money to properly Annex them, or take them by force (WHAT DO YOU THINK THE SPARE 350~B THAT I LEFT FROM MY BUDGET THIS YEAR WAS GUYS)

Cease and desist in the invasion of any countries near me which end in "-stan"

I don't want to have to fight a new player.

2Xeo5.png

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lol'd SO HARD.

You had 30 years man, WHY DIDN'T YOU DO IT BEFORE THEN?

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Refused. You're already giving him enough aid to bring his budget up to decent levels, and everyone else has respected that I had dibs on those countries. It's not like land is that important anyway.

I do not want to fight a new player at all, Mather.

Icu, I was spending too much on projects, I didn't have enough to deploy troops. I specifically left a huge chunk of my budget this decade to do that.

2Xeo5.png

Well under your logic

I dib the rest of all the territories in the Universe, but I'll just wait till I have enough money to do it all.

When you call dibs, you normally try to get there as fast as possible, like with Madagascar, I had to get there before Trol.

Though split the stuff between you guys, its unfair that he gets it all.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

I suggest your friend takes Sri Lanka or maybe that cyan county, then he will have access to the sea, and not be instantly thrown into a conflict.

And the colour of ERE and Japan is confusingly alike, not necessary to change but confusing non the less.

namnlskopia.jpg

What Dusty said.

Afghanistan, cease and desist. I have had dibs on Afghanistan (WHEEEE THAT PLAN WENT OUT THE WINDOW), Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan and Pakistan since the start of the game. Dusty turned Pakistan into a desert, but it wasn't mine at that point, so yeah.

I've just been waiting till I had enough money to properly Annex them, or take them by force (WHAT DO YOU THINK THE SPARE 350~B THAT I LEFT FROM MY BUDGET THIS YEAR WAS GUYS)

Cease and desist in the invasion of any countries near me which end in "-stan"

I don't want to have to fight a new player.

Budgets don't carry over.

Also, the ERE guarantees the independence of Afghanistan.

I doubt you want to fight a two front war Ross :D

Allies of both parties generally don't get involved. I know I didn't, because either way you get screwed over.

I don't want to fight a new player, but I have no quarrels with fighting you, Mather.

I am simply asking him to stop taking countries, about which I said on about a dozen occassions "I'm going to take these countries in a little while"

This does not need to end in a war. Big deal if theres no land left and he can't expand. I haven't taken any land yet, and I still have a respectable IAG.

2Xeo5.png

I'll defend Ross against any invasion from Byzantium forces (I probably said that wrong)

I vote they split the land, Ross gets more cause of dibs, but Ese gets a fair share too.

Fair?

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I'll defend Ross against any invasion from Byzantium forces (I probably said that wrong)

I vote they split the land, Ross gets more cause of dibs, but Ese gets a fair share too.

Fair?

Lol.

ESE2, just take Sri Lanka. Much easier, much richer, much less conflict. Trust me, I played as Sri Lanka once. It's a nice place, lots of ferns.

Then you pawned it off for Nigeria. Lol.

Well.

I'll follow Snubbe's suggestment and take Sri Lanka instead.

I don't want to get into conflicts that early in the game, and I really don't want to get Mather in any problems.

Im not afraid to take a stand

Everybody come take my hand

Well walk this road together, through the storm

Whatever weather, cold or warm

Just let you know that, youre not alone

Holla if you feel like youve been down the same road

I'd give you a city, but your richer than me, which is weird cause you weren't even getting aided were you :S?

Plus I gave you Pakistan XD.

I propose 70 - 30 To Ross, thats actually really fair.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Ross?

How could I know that you was planning to occupate Afghanistan?

Im not afraid to take a stand

Everybody come take my hand

Well walk this road together, through the storm

Whatever weather, cold or warm

Just let you know that, youre not alone

Holla if you feel like youve been down the same road

Indeed. No worries, I may have jumped the gun a little.

Anyway, I'll invade Turkmenistan tommorow, then march on into Uzbekistan later.

I may still be generous enough to give away a part of Uzbekistan.

2Xeo5.png

Guest Mrmegakirby

I spent 42.5% of last decade's IAG on infrastructure. So I'd increase last decade's infrastructure by .425, correct?

So, my infrastructure for this decade is 2.125, then. Awesome.

95% of this year's budget goes into infrastruture, the rest goes towards the army.

PS: Welcome, ESE2.

I'm fine with it, but at the current time he is getting more land than you

His budget is 250 Billion, while yours was only 200 Billion, weird huh, unless you want to donate more :D?

Ross - 1000 Billion

Me - 350 Billion

Grim - 250 Billion

Mather - 200 Billion

Sere - 200 Billion

ESE 2 - 250 Billion

?? It adds up to 2,250 billion, which is 750 billion away from a second biodome, but no worries we have another decade until the Mars project is done. I think it'll be done in 19 years. Maybe 18.

Possible chance of 3 biodomes :D? XD

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Since America is split up so much and I doubt anyone would want to relinquish their hold of it, any people that voted about me getting America and that have no qualms with me having a moon base, should vote for moon base. :P

Archi has said that I will not get any IAG unless it is directly given to me, which is sorta wierd since all the IAG in America basically disappeared.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I use all of the 10.000 f-20's and 100.000 troops that Mather loaned me to invade Uzbekistan.

I already did, Archi just hasnt posted the results.

battleplans2040.png

Battle plans. The attacks take place as soon as Archi releases the new budgets.Purple lines represent 100,000 troops. Green lines indicate the route of 50 KAF-16s. After we capture Uzbekistan, The eastern forces will be reinforced to 100,000, and the western ones to 200,000 (100,000 attacking each city). The 50 KAF-16s will move to the new flyover route

Total troops being used

300,000 Standard troops and snipers

15 MBTs (Main Battle Tanks)

25 AIVs (Anti Infantry Vehicles)

25 APCs

5,000 Ninja corps

50 KAF-16s