Hegemony

archimage_a

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sere, Zaros was Zamorak's leader, predecessor and sorce of godlihood (gained by stabbing himself an Zaros at the same time with the staff of Armadyll. He was evil, but not bad and chaotic, like Zamorak. Just like Armadyll was good, but not pious and orderly, like Saradomin.

You are like Seren, very good, but not interfering with other people's business.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

No way, cause I attacked and then next year they came out, I swear.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Guest Mrmegakirby

No.

Green/Red

I'm both instinctive and emotional. I value my own instincts and desires, and either ignore or crush anything that stands in my way; planning and foresight are unnecessary. At best, I'm determined and fierce; at worst, I'm headstrong and infantile.

No way a week, I attacked you around about when or before they came out.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

1. Area 1 (British Isles)

2. Area 2 (Netherlands + Belgium)

3. Area 3 (Scandinavia)

4. Area 4 (Arctic zone)

5. Area 5 (America)

6. Area 6 (British Antarctic Territory)

Just a little way to tidy up my empire. It helps with various practical things, including transportation and the electoral system.

I had something similar set up like this, but I forgot which area was which, so I had to redefine the zones. :thumbdown:

Population: 325 million

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Heh time for an update

Unnamed wonder: 500 billion dollars

ARCHIVE I: 26/50

ARCHIVE II:26/60

ARCHIVE III: 24/50

Project Final Frontier: 24/25

Project nuceus V2: 1/15

Project Retrofit: 8/10

Fusion: 28/75

Hydroponics: Ongoing

LNYvk.png

Unnamed wonder, what is it? We all have a right to know :o, no keeping wonders secret!!

It's a REALLY big shaft.

You will find out when archi posts the next list of wonders :P (If you want archi you can now)

EDIT: If you want I can dig it up though :P

Wonder: Robot Command Center

Cost: 4 Trillion

Time: 20 years

Speeding up: 2 years per country and 1 year per trillion extra spent.

LNYvk.png

Guessing you get robots. Making the brain thing almost redundent?

It's a REALLY big shaft.

It is classed under a military wonder... That is all I am going to say about it for now (archi can tell you more but I won't)

EDIT: Oh and it does not in any way make the brain redundant.

LNYvk.png

They're only nil cause they technically don't die...

EMP, or maybe a disruptor field, robots are really bad.

It's a REALLY big shaft.