Hegemony

archimage_a

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make a new character, go back to the town on it, store the food (bread) that you get from the chest when you join the game (starting room), and log off. Then, just get on your main account, find the food, eat it, then continue.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Make a new character, go back to the town on it, store the food (bread) that you get from the chest when you join the game (starting room), and log off. Then, just get on your main account, find the food, eat it, then continue.

Cheating? Yeah... But [bleep] the power!

SWAG

Or you could just eat out of the new village granary. (My house)

Once I improve my survival skill, I can cook high quality fish, but for now, there's a full cupboard. Don't eat from the coffer though, because I'm keeping the rare Sturgeon and Eel there. Try eating Brill and Perch for now. I'll also be adding a meat cupboard and a fruit/bread cupboard, so it would be nice if people could pick some apples or make some pies to add to the granary.

Note: If you go fishing or foraging or hunting for food, put the butchered meat or fruit in the cupboard on the far right. That is my sorting cupboard, where I'll take it out and rearrange it into the granary.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Seems I missed a lot on HH yesterday, might go back to my computer soon so that I can play it. Did anyone raid my cupboards in my house? Better of only taken what I said people could take, or I'm going to go debt collecting..

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

We rummaged around to see if it was you, and we found lots of clay in your cupboards, so we found out it was you and didn't take anything.

Would you like to join our village? If not, maybe we could do some fish for clay trades?

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I said you could of have 30 of it, but I'm more open for trade :D. I thought I already was part of the village, I just like being a bit far away.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Or once a day or so, you could bring a cartload of clay to the main tavern and deposit it, before coming into my house. Then I could leave you a basket of assorted foodies for you to eat. :P

I said you could of have 30 of it, but I'm more open for trade :D. I thought I already was part of the village, I just like being a bit far away.

We built a road from Falador to the area where your cabin is. Right now we have two outposts, both of which are along the river.

However, your area in particular will probably become a trading hub or at least a fishing area. We just plan to pave from around your house to the river and maybe build one more cabin, and that's it.

SWAG

• 2 weeks later...

I was about to go for world domination :(

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I was about to go for world domination :(

Actually you were about to get beat to a pulp, since the ERE, France, Italy, Madacasgar, Argentina, and Russia were all going to attack on the last day of the budget with as much force as could be afforded (around 200m soldiers) and take as much of India so next decade you'd be left with a budget of around 100b.

Couldn't afford 200 million soldiers in an attack XD....

It would cost you 18 trillion, which you just didn't have.

Cause it would have made your empire fall apart due to all of your infrastructures being below 1

Leaving you with a crumpled empire, and me with a full budget next year, cause all my attacks would have worked out cause you guys would of had no defenses due to spending too much.

Lamens terms, you would of just sacrificed yourself horribly, also why did you guys attack me again? You all started the war, it was really randomly assualting me, I felt that was a bit unfair.

Edit:

Oh also if that was in the last day, then you would of had more to worry about, my attack was planned for the day BEFORE, you know... When all of my attack was done, and leaving me with around 2 or 3 trillion in defense money, meaning I could have 100,000,000 troop defense, cause troops in defense only cost 30,000.

Really you were hopelessly defeated.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Lol. Obviously it was an exaggerated figure, point remains it would've been too many for you to deal with. And it wasn't me that was fielding that many troops, it was everyone combined, so no, I don't think your piddly little attack a day before could save you against the entire world.

Just sayin', you were [bleep]ed, there's no real debate in that.

--

And the war was started because you took over the entirety of Asia.

Icu, there is no way you could have stood against the entire world; It just wouldn't have happened. They could have given their troops no other tactic than "JUST RUN." and they probably still would have won it.

It was THAT hopeless :blink:

And I was just sitting there doing nothing for the last 20 or so years.

2Xeo5.png

My entire IAG was more than theirs.. Combined

I had more technology than them due to all your guys technology becoming mine

They all had really low infrastructers except Doom, and so they had to spend like 50% of their budget of infrastructure, something I did and still had enough to kick some butt, if they didn't their empires would of fell apart and I would have won because a fallen apart nation doesn't really stand a chance against a unified nation.

My attack would have left Europe open on three sides.

Most if not ALL other land owned by the Europeans would have become mine, through force, due to my attack literally being world wide.

Asia would have fully been mine except Kazakstan, but they were my ally.

All that would have remained NOT under my control would of been Madgascar (Nuke the [cabbage] outta it) and Europe, siege until the people finally give up. Oh and South and North America, but I could sway Retech as my ally due to being the stronger nation, and me actually holding something in his land, if the attacks were correct, which would have been Doom's alaska, seriously, if you tried defending my attack, you'd only have just enough to scrape by with funds to repair infrastructure damage.

I'm not being over confident, I actually had a good chance of winning.

My biggest blunder was Japan, but that wouldn't of crippled me completely.

It's a REALLY big shaft.