Hegemony

archimage_a

Quintuple post...

EDIT: While I'm at it, can I get a link to the hegemony .txt directory? With research levels and all

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure if you asked Sere, he'd tell you.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Well it was a satellite, I thought using microwaves would be safe, they get bombarded by them a lot. Anywho, India sends Brittania a replacement satellite :P.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

So, assuming no one attacks me this decade, or I don't attack anyone, about 2.5t will go into my spaceship, though it's not gonna be finished for a while.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Wow, this laptop is [developmentally delayed]ed. Half the time when I click it doesn't work, and then sometimes it double clicks. I blame that.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

There was a rather nasty incident today involving a Jaguar falling out of the sky and landing in Calais, crushing a French couple as they were vacationing. British and French authorities have been perplexed as to how this incident occurred, but apparently the Jaguar detonated, thus sparking fears that Hezbollah set off a car bomb on this beautiful French coastline. Hezbollah leader Abdul Ahmuhammadinejad has since declined to comment about it, but it appears that the Islamist group is planning a terrorist attack in Israel. These strange turn of events have provoked international outrage, and many nations across the world are boycotting goods from Islamic states.

In other news...

Dolphins and whales declare war on Japan after receiving human-level intelligence via some strange device. Many international experts blame Greece for implanting God's creatures with these devices in order to cause trouble in the land of anime and sushi. Of course, Greece has declined to comment. The Dolphin Warlord, Atreyu Seafarer, has sworn that he will do all that is within his capacity to conquer Japan in order to avenge his fallen comrades, both Dolphin and Whale, for the past grievances that Japan wrought upon his people over the past centuries.

Also, historians have discovered some memorabilia from Soviet Russia in the possession of Obama's family. The family has admitted that the former US president, Barack Hussein Obama, was indeed a communist. Stay tuned for our broadcast at 10 o'clock for an update on this story!

And now for Sports! Over to you, Tom.

Tom?

Well, folks, it appears that we're having technical difficulties. Apparently an angry mob has broke into our headquarters with violent intent after we fals-

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Because?

Because we've had this conversation before and IIRC it was agreed upon that quitting and just giving away all your land to a friend was ridiculous (do you not remember Hegemony V1? That was the whole reason ww5 was fought - because everyone disagreed that I should be given Russia when walka quit).

Well the UFN has 7.2 trillion IAG, so were pretty set.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Well the UFN has 7.2 trillion IAG, so were pretty set.

How do you figure that?

From what I can tell you guys have around 5.4t IAG (since Britannia had moved all its IAG to the British Isles, which were then given to France).

So then France has around 5.1t IAG...lol