What does your sig mean?

+1

nice skills as well as bank im sure there is more to bank then were seeing, lol. now just get that last 99. haha

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

mr partyhat set

Sirscrap.png

Click sig for blog ^^

6,627th to 99 fletching

33,986th to 99 attack

4,871st to 99 thieving

Whip drops: 28 / Dark Bows: 7 / Hexcrests: 7 / Focus Sights: 1 / Staffs of Light: 6 / Dragon Chainbodies: 2 (1 KQ Solo 1 Dust Devil)

omg sirscrap <3 :)

for my sig, rent the movie "A Clockwork Orange"

probably the best 40-yr old movie in existence

and noes i don't have much more than this, if you consider street prices then this is probably easily 99.9% of my bank

06Oct04-09.png

I've seen previous screenshots of this account posted by you with a username showing, so I'll trust that this is your account, but you might want to show some proof of account, because others on this forum won't be as polite as Stringcheze is :P

10/10 :thumbsup:

[hide=Stats]Dragonkng198.png          Pumpking.png[/hide]

61669e5031.png

71fb431906.png

39c60fedc1.jpg

youre right, i hid the text box because of spammers but i should have left it in there as verification that this isnt a hacked version of rs, lol

i normally dont like to show off but i've just been trying for so long to get the white phat that my endorphans are making me crazy!

for like 6 months i had all phats but white, and i at some point acquired 2nd red phat, and i eventually gave red phat+ 3 mask set+ extra red mask for white phat + 420k vamp dust, as youll see in next post

btw the monkey's name is choo choo :P

06Oct04-09.png

choo choo is ftw

Sirscrap.png

Click sig for blog ^^

6,627th to 99 fletching

33,986th to 99 attack

4,871st to 99 thieving

Whip drops: 28 / Dark Bows: 7 / Hexcrests: 7 / Focus Sights: 1 / Staffs of Light: 6 / Dragon Chainbodies: 2 (1 KQ Solo 1 Dust Devil)

10/10 really nice :mrgreen:

Is it me because I'm just colorblind or do purple partyhats look pink? I was like since when are there pink partyhats so I had to go on the Item Database and search partyhat and I clicked on the purple since it was the only one I couldn't obviously tell.

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion

Nice work and I laughed when I saw your sig. Then the comments about asking what it meant just made me laugh even more.

Keep up the great work!!

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Very nice. I really need to get around to seeing A Clockwork Orange. Had it on my computer for ages now, but I've never bothered to.

My ethics text book told me to, then I saw his sig and that was the final straw.

2 hours later i'd watched it and it easily resides in my top 5 of all time (pending further watches :smile:)

Anyway, i'm rating the OP and not the film so

31/99

Just kidding, extremely well done!

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

Very nice. I really need to get around to seeing A Clockwork Orange. Had it on my computer for ages now, but I've never bothered to.

My ethics text book told me to, then I saw his sig and that was the final straw.

2 hours later i'd watched it and it easily resides in my top 5 of all time (pending further watches :smile:)

Anyway, i'm rating the OP and not the film so

31/99

Just kidding, extremely well done!

the movie had an effect on me, too. after i watched it for the first time i wanted to listen to beethoven's 9th, and then i wanted to listen to more beethoven, and now i'm a bit of a classical music fan... well, really, i dont listen to it very often, and when i do i only listen to masterpieces. but i'm glad that it opened the door to classical music for me

06Oct04-09.png

So... Whats the clockwork orange actualy about? I've known about for a few years cus of your sig but i never bothered to actualy watch it lol. I was thinking of getting it now but all this talk of classical music is turning me away from it ( im a metal head) nice bank btw, soz for bad grammar and stuff im on my ipod touch and cbf typing properly

That's a pretty impressive bank you've got there =D> And you're that aint *that* bad too :P Any plans for the future, besides training dungeoneering maybe?

Findolfin || Total 2293 || Combat 138 - 126 || 313 Quest Points

~ Watch out, beasties. Findolfin is here to hunt you

xlbd4x.jpg

fakeitormakeit2, i hear that purple party hats used to look very pink in classic, but at that time party hats didnt contain colors in their names (i.e. blue partyhat and red partyhat were each just called partyhat). and then when rs2 came out they changed the pink to purple and named it purple, along with naming all the rest of the colors.

taloopis, most of the movies that you watch have classical music in them. its just that the hero in this movie likes beethoven. just give the movie the old 20-minute test, if you dont like it then quit :P

maniac frog, i do plan to get 120 dungeoneering, but i'm going to take my sweet [wagon] time. i'd say my main priority is to dump this vampire dust that i have, and i'm hoping for edibles to crash so i can get my pump, disk and egg back, i dont know about half wine and cracker. the cracker is the only rare that i've never held, and my chances of getting it are pretty weak, but theres always hope

06Oct04-09.png