dungeoneering

vb354

Yes I have, definitely. I suppose since I'm poor in outer-RS yet can easily get all the cool stuff other people can in the dungeons, I feel like I'm equal to or even better than other players. I can rely on my skills to conquer things rather than relying on luck or a corrupt economy. At the moment I find everything else mundane, which is unusual for me when new skills are introduced. Despite all this, once I can get a good reward it may help me become more powerful outside of Daemonheim and I'll have less use for this skill. I'm even aiming for certain combat levels just so I can use more of the high-tier equipment in Daemonheim.

Because it's far less boring to train than your average skill as it incorporates minigame-esque gameplay, I'd imagine quite a few players who play for fun and to co-operate with other players rather than just grinding and showing off would enjoy this skill. The rest of Runescape is already receding into greyness for me.

redarrows-1.png

yea i dont know why there are so many haters i bet they havent even tried the new skill

Most of them haven't because they protest it calling it more of a minigame and refusing to try it.

O.T. When I did train it I pretty much completely forgot about the rest of runescape lol but now I'm kind of tired of it and want to level my other stuff. So yes and no.

Thiers a runescape outside of demonheim omg!@@@

naw when i play i be dungioneering cuz thiers nothing else to do cept for stealing creation - have enough tools for 98 con or 98 craft...cant even get 99'

so im dungioneering

StarViv.png

Sort of. I didn't really have much motivation to do anything outside of dungeoneering... so now that it is here, I have a new skill to work on, and new items to aim for that will let me have more fun in the rest of the game. I also really do enjoy the skill so far, which is good.

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't "forgotten" about Runescape, it's just that Dungeoneering is such an addicting skill.

That's why it's the only thing I do nowadays. Perhaps I might go back skilling/FOG/GOP someday, but not until I get at least 70 Dung. :D

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

for me its more like, "i cant leave untill i have chaotic longsword!" than, "im having too much fun down here!" its getting to be a drag, but i need that longsword :o

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Nah. I rather dislike training it because it's so hard to do on your own.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢