Seraphi

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

any session today for this?

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

I think that we have three -hint hint-.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

im here retech is here, grim is here, paul is here, and nex is here. ill meet you there, eh?

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Here

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

"A thundering crash is heard throughout the mountain, before all is silent again. Well, as silent as it's going to get while our adventurers stick around. As Karl picks himself up from the floor, he turns to see Igos, face and clothes blackened with soot from the blast, eyes blinking from the absurdity of the events which just played out. Y'see, Jen had tried to take a certain jade brooch from Karl, and decided to throw a scorching ray at a barrel full of oil. Karl looked to where she was standing when she cast the spell, and, upon seeing only a stain on the floor, chuckled to himself.

But do not worry yourself, for Jen is fine to fight another day (Thanks to the local cleric). Whether she will be fighting the bad guys, or her fellow adventurers, though, is anybody's guess. Although she did vow revenge on Karl. For what, I'm not entirely sure. Join us next time to find out!

Probably wont be a session tommorow, due to being my last Sunday of Freedom. Sessions may be starting/ending Earlier afterwards, unless on the weekend. Also, in a few weeks, I have exams. Lots of them. Like 12 in a 25 day span. Suffice to say, there wont be any sessions at all during those.

Then again, after that, I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEE (For about 7-8 weeks)

2Xeo5.png

Words from Earth Poisonblade" ya know, thats whitch was ging to do soemthing like this eventually.. i really wih i didnt have her as a partner. but, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. aw well, maybe a few well placed bolts wont go amis..."

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Heh nice one ross! (though Grim should probably be changed to Karl) Anyways is this going to go on tomorrow or should we take the day off (so I can get some healing spells back)

Also can we get our xp?

LNYvk.png

I'm still getting java.net.ConnectException: connection refused: connect whenever I try to get on.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

What's your Java version?

Thing is, all the necessary packets get through the firewall that were originally blocked, and now we don't see anything getting blocked. It seems like one of those random "computer won't run a program for no reason, and throughout the entire net there is no known solution" problems. =(

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Well, the others prefer it at a later time, and unlike with Dungeoneering, this game NEEDS at least 4 people to play.

At weekends, I'm going to be doing it from whenever people get on, but on Weekdays, we'll have to stick to 10:30-12:00

2Xeo5.png