Money making

potatohead

I'm looking for a solid way of making above 1m (or even 1.5m) an hour. I've heard there are ways, but I can't seem to find one.

If anybody has one, but doesn't want to share with everyone, feel free to pm me.

Just in case, stats are:

Gamo06.png

EDIT: For the sake of me not tearing people in half with my laser vision, no combat. Thus, no slayer, no dragons, no SLAYER.

I don't care if it's a grind... grinding is part of the game, and part of the reason I play. I find it enjoyable, so can we please quit whining about it?

thisone doesent matter how many pple do it the gnome deliverie serveises and no im not talking about getting lucky with a scarf u make good money so far ive mad 400k in 20 minutes

Artemis101.png

Artemis101.png

archsupportei2.png

Your best bet would most likely be green dragons for solid gp/hr.

There are better ways, like monster hunting, but I'd think you'll need quite a few levels for that.

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

This one doesn't matter how many people do it, the gnome delivery services. And no I'm not talking about getting lucky with a scarf, you make good money. So far I've made 400k in 20 minutes.

Fixed. Punctuation is your friend.

I'm pretty sure killing green dragons is a decent money maker, have you tried that? Dragon bones have never been so high. :P Slayer can be a very decent moneymaker, even without a terribly high level. I don't sell the shells I get from warped tortoises, but in one task I still made over 300k. Huh.. if you don't want to do slayer, maybe just kill warped tortoises! Shells are 10k each, and they drop some at a pretty decent rate. They also drop rune picks, hatchets, and a few other things..

Blakdragon39.png

Monster hunting is out of the question, as is slayer. I enjoy slayer for the purpose of training it, but for money it's terrible (although the warped tortoises number is spot on - I usually make around 500k a task for those).

And the idea that green dragons are a reliable source of income is a joke. By the time I've found a world that isn't crawling with people bent on making my life miserable, I can only kill two or three before people start logging into said world and proceed to give me the urge to drown puppies.

And the woodcutting for money thing is a joke, right? The most I've seen from woodcutting is 200k/hour... which is a waste of time.

In the event that we need to be reminded, I'm looking for more than 1m an hour. Anything less is pointless.

How to make green dragons not suck:

Wear prossy top/bottom, nezzy, fury/glory, d boots, whip, fire/soul/99 cape, zerker/warrior/explorer ring.

Bring EE or DDS depending on how much damage you end up taking. 1 prayer, antifire, super attack/strength potion, house teletabs.

Have a altar and glory in your house. Tele to edgeville, run to ct green drags north of the grand exchange. Pot up, use piety, collect bacon. At 90-90 melees I got nearly every kill there because I'm using supers and piety, and most kills only last 2-3 attack turns because there are so many people there. I only used 1 dose of prayer potion per trip when everything went smoothly, but even if you had to use a whole prayer pot for trip its worth it when you're getting 140k per trip in under 7 minutes. Remember to use the best BoB you can.

yuki2d.png

I'm sorry, but from your sig I figured you ENJOYED woodcutting, instead of grinding away at something you don't like you could instead be woodcutting, you would not get as much exp per hour, but you would atleast enjoy doing it..

Since you enjoy slayer continue to do that, you'll find from the later levels you will profit more from some tasks...

OH and try blue dragons if you are bugged by crowd, I usually get 700k+ an hour not trying to much...

Get your Slayer up to 83 (?) and kill Spiritual Mages. They drop Dragon Boots fairly often, which make good money. Shouldn't be crowded, either. And since you enjoy Slayer, it won't be a grind getting to 83.

I'm not sure of the gp/hr there, but I'd say it's pretty decent and fairly low-competition.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

Most bosses can make 1m, 2m, 3m, even 5m an hour (the latter being solo armadyl with steel titan). Also anyone who says slayer is wrong, it will get you about 600k-800k/hour at best.

BUT you don't want to do combat. So here are a few methods:

Cleaning herbs (depending on the market)

Making unf potions (easily 1m+, sometimes 2m+)

Herb farming (per hour of effort)

Brewing greeman's ale with the stuff (per hour effort)

Shop runs

Have any of the posters above actually even read his posts?

:rolleyes: He edited the first post to say he did not want to do combat- did you read the post directly above yours?! Geez.

Is double nats still a viable method here? I haven't played in a while so I'm not sure.

(And just so you don't come back at me with his comment about monster hunting and Slayer: monster hunting != camping, and I wasn't saying "train Slayer to make money", I was saying to camp Spiritual Mages)

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

You can:

- Run as many sinister keys as you can get from the GE

- Make all the pie shells that you can manage to buy the pie dishes for

- Farm herbs and limpwurt

- Pick Papaya fruits and cactus spines

- Buy battlestaves and unfinished broad bolts

- Get your daily seaweed, pineapples, sand, pure essence and do MTK (raw fish and herbs)

Although limited, all of these are over 1M per hour and the money will start stacking up after a while.

Rao.png

Moneymaking eh

Picking Fungi

Picking Whiteberries

Killing Snakes in Mos'le Harmless <- It's combat but that doesn't matter

Tanning snake hides

Making certain Summoning Scrolls

Cleaning certain herbs

Making certain Unf Potions

Spawning Papaya

Spawning Red Spider Eggs

Making Cockatrice Eggs

Merchanting

Having a Msgpie out whilst skilling

Fishing

Wcing

Mining

Etc

These aren't all 1m/h, but some ideas to work on nonetheless

Well aside from doing the grinding, don't forget to do herbs as well. Also doing MTK and checking once a week (idk how long you plan on making money).

Also grinding isn't part of the game, its just one of the many aspects of it. All of my stats have come from gradually doing them and not grinding what so ever.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]