Hip Hop & Rap

Skully

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I have to listen to Wale's CD again, but nothing really stood out the one time I listened to it. Novembers off to a bad start for new releases if you ask me. I'm hoping the Pac Div CD doesn't disappoint or I'm just going to have to boycott hip hop for a bit.

tFtfA.jpg

I got Drakes album. I thought it was a solid piece of work. I'm pretty pleased with it.

Been busy though, so I haven't got ahold of Childish Gambino's album yet. I look forward to hearing it, I've only heard good things.

tFtfA.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I love Take Care album by Drake. He is now my 2nd favorite rapper, right behind T.I.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

• 5 months later...

Hip-Hop isn't something I've delved too much into, but i've downloaded things people tell me are "the greatest" and also found some things I like. here's what I have so far.

Also, Nas's Illmatic was the most overhyped hip-hop album I've ever listened to it. Tried 3 times, found nothing to draw me in and make me want to come back to it, deleted it.

2bvd45.png

Hip-Hop isn't something I've delved too much into, but i've downloaded things people tell me are "the greatest" and also found some things I like. here's what I have so far.

Also, Nas's Illmatic was the most overhyped hip-hop album I've ever listened to it. Tried 3 times, found nothing to draw me in and make me want to come back to it, deleted it.

2bvd45.png

>no tupac, diggable planets,common,naughty by nature

i shiggy diggy

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...