Skully

Hip Hop & Rap

Compiled a bunch of A$AP Rocky tracks that have been floating around the internet into a 9 track tape. You can download here.

tFtfA.jpg

I'm looking forward to Drake's Take Care, and Pusha T's Fear of God 2. I'll probably wait on Ambition and listen to it on Spotify before I even think about picking it up.

tFtfA.jpg

Pusha T - Fear of God 2 and Childish Gambino - Camp aswell

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Fear of God 2 is a disappointing since like half songs are from Fear of God..

tFtfA.jpg

Yeah seems stupid. The first track is very good though I think. The Wale album also sucked.

I have to listen to Wale's CD again, but nothing really stood out the one time I listened to it. Novembers off to a bad start for new releases if you ask me. I'm hoping the Pac Div CD doesn't disappoint or I'm just going to have to boycott hip hop for a bit.

tFtfA.jpg

Take Care & Camp leaked. Take Care has a few shitty tracks and some good ones, prefer Thank Me Later overall but Take Care is pretty good. Camp is amazing too, highly recommend it.

I got Drakes album. I thought it was a solid piece of work. I'm pretty pleased with it.

Been busy though, so I haven't got ahold of Childish Gambino's album yet. I look forward to hearing it, I've only heard good things.

tFtfA.jpg

All the Shine is the crown jewel of the album imo. Take Care is growing on me more too.

I love Take Care album by Drake. He is now my 2nd favorite rapper, right behind T.I.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

Hip-Hop isn't something I've delved too much into, but i've downloaded things people tell me are "the greatest" and also found some things I like. here's what I have so far.

Also, Nas's Illmatic was the most overhyped hip-hop album I've ever listened to it. Tried 3 times, found nothing to draw me in and make me want to come back to it, deleted it.

2bvd45.png

edit: nvm, wrong thread

Hip-Hop isn't something I've delved too much into, but i've downloaded things people tell me are "the greatest" and also found some things I like. here's what I have so far.

Also, Nas's Illmatic was the most overhyped hip-hop album I've ever listened to it. Tried 3 times, found nothing to draw me in and make me want to come back to it, deleted it.

2bvd45.png

>no tupac, diggable planets,common,naughty by nature

i shiggy diggy

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

But Das Racist is brilliant... :cry:

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

My favorite recent hip-hop project is probably the recent Flatbush Zombies mixtape followed by 2chainz album.

tFtfA.jpg