[TWR]Lethality Gets KOED

Jasper98

Link to the declaration: http://forum.tip.it/topic/262433-twr-lethality-lth-declares-final-ko-fko/

Winning clan (both name + initials): Final Ko ([bleep])

Winning clan's member-list: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=fkwarlist

Losing clan (both name + initials): Lethality (LTH)

Losing clan's member-list: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=lethalityml

Starting/ending ops of both clans (screenshot is valid proof):

fkvslethalstarting.jpg

Today was quite surprising, last week, from [bleep] pulling 8 (bad time?) and to today pulling 17!

It started off with Lethality Being 5 minutes late. RIGHT when I was gonna post a forfeit topic, luckily someone in LTH pmed me.

lethaliyforfeits.jpg

Lethality Started off RUSHING us. We were not even ready, we even said "wait" so it took us 1 minute to get organized into a pile, and lethaliy took a a headstart. They also had one Out of Bounds.

nun1w.jpg

The above IS NOT THE O OF B PIC.

Picture here - waiting for the OOB pic from other leader.

It ends up [bleep]'s 3 rangers - Don't complain we only had 3. And 7+ binders dominated Lethality, as we decided to pile out all their rangers first (they had 4?). With a few binders, few rangers, LTH was wiped, ending at 12v0.

Picture here

fkwar4.jpg

GF LTH, sorry we couldn't agree to rules, so we went by Tip It's House Rules.

Keep this topic flame free please.

Some FAQs I heard from LTH members.

"[bleep] was mass sniping? "

You guys got us disorganized in the beginning with a rush, so we split piles, and we decided to keep splitting / merging piles, and we had a few people out there weakeningi your people. If you say this is mass sniping, plus nothing against the rules for "mass sniping"

"[bleep] had ONE ranger with a sighted maple bow!"

Please check the topic again, dungeoneering items were not forbidden. Doubt one ranger would make a difference in a 12-0 ending, as you guys were antisniping him hard.

swasig.png

Hold on, B4 LTH rushed your "Clan" you guys were dd'ed.

lth even spammed "we att'" and you guys dd'ed behind a barrier so idk why you're saying they rushed you.

btw how can lth get a headstart with you pulling 17 and lth pulling 16 huh?

dont make yourself look good by putting down others.

they warred you, show some respect.

Hold on, B4 LTH rushed your "Clan" you guys were dd'ed.

lth even spammed "we att'" and you guys dd'ed behind a barrier so idk why you're saying they rushed you.

btw how can lth get a headstart with you pulling 17 and lth pulling 16 huh?

dont make yourself look good by putting down others.

they warred you, show some respect.

If putting clan in quotations tries to make us feel bad, then we'll just scroll up to the top and read the title, quote lethality gets koed, and end quote.

Iam a little confused....

that pic of Final KO showing LTH members going out of bounds.... how in the livng hell is that out of bounds? Iam just wondering cuz in the pic you don't even know who is on who's clan lol....

And for your information, LTH attacked first because stated lower pulls attack first and don't even try to act like you guys was in ALL shock to be attacked first and who's fault was it if you guys weren't ready to defend...

Congratz on the Mass Sniping win as in you were lucky LTH forgot to put a sniper cap.

only way [bleep] knows how to fight TBH... and that's fact from youalls TWR war history... :rolleyes:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

If putting clan in quotations tries to make us feel bad, then we'll just scroll up to the top and read the title, quote lethality gets koed, and end quote.

You cant really be that confident with your title " Lethality gets koed" with your pull of 17 :o

From the History i was there when LTH dominated your clan in CWA. is that why you're so Unfriendly with you choice of title?

Iam a little confused....

that pic of Final KO showing LTH members going out of bounds.... how in the livng hell is that out of bounds? Iam just wondering cuz in the pic you don't even know who is on who's clan lol....

And for your information, LTH attacked first because stated lower pulls attack first and don't even try to act like you guys was in ALL shock to be attacked first and who's fault was it if you guys weren't ready to defend...

Congratz on the Mass Sniping win as in you were lucky LTH forgot to put a sniper cap.

only way [bleep] knows how to fight TBH... and that's fact from youalls TWR war history... :rolleyes:

that is NOT the OB pic. It was a randm pic of the war. We're still missing some pics from our other leaders. And Mass snipe? These are TWR house rules. Nothing capped.

swasig.png

oh well, that's what happens when you fight a clan who's teamcape is the defence skillcape :P

Gratz [bleep], blnt Lth >.<

I'd LOVE to be in a clan whose teamcape was the Defence Skillcape. It would mean most of us could actually tank, and that we had a huge advantage defence-wise over any other clan. I don't get who you are trying to troll, LOL.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

oh well, that's what happens when you fight a clan who's teamcape is the defence skillcape :P

Gratz [bleep], blnt Lth >.<

I'd LOVE to be in a clan whose teamcape was the Defence Skillcape. It would mean most of us could actually tank, and that we had a huge advantage defence-wise over any other clan. I don't get who you are trying to troll, LOL.

having 99 defence doesnt mean you can tank lol

EX-Tempted Killers FA Manager

282fkab.gif

EX-Lethality Warlord