Bullet For My Valentine - Fever

sumondskull6

no.

and make the first post a little more full.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Aw I wanted to make this thread :(

I like it so far, but honestly I think they're regressing a bit. I liked their first two albums better (Hand Of Blood & The Poison). ScreamAimFire was very good, but I'm not as big a fan of their "new direction" compared to their older, more unique style.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I prefer it to Scream Aim Fire, but I don't think anything they do can beat the Poison.

Upon listening to this album I somehow found it very predictable, being able to sing along to almost any part on my first listen through. I like it, but like i said, seemed a bit too predictable.

-Destroy Topham-

Punk_Man666.png

Punk_man666.png

I prefer it to Scream Aim Fire, but I don't think anything they do can beat the Poison.

Upon listening to this album I somehow found it very predictable, being able to sing along to almost any part on my first listen through. I like it, but like i said, seemed a bit too predictable.

And the Poison wasn't?

After listening to it, its decent for a hot topic metalcore band and much more listenable than the last one.

I don't know, i like the album. But Solution .45's For Aeons Past is still #1 2010 album ATM.

Still got to give that one a listen. Not really expecting much seeing as I don't really like Scar Symmetry as much as I used to, but hey. What will it hurt?

More bland metalcore, no thanks.

I have no idea how BFMV is metalcore at all. Metalcore, in my mind, is Converge, Botch, Ion Dissonance, Perth Express... and so on. BFMV sounds like (these days) groovy power metal á-la Bodom is now, too.

Maybe not metalcore then, I've never been the best at defining music genres. But after listening to some more tracks from it, I can't call it power... And I can also say I don't particularly like it, it's just meh...

Maybe not metalcore then, I've never been the best at defining music genres. But after listening to some more tracks from it, I can't call it power... And I can also say I don't particularly like it, it's just meh...

It's whiny emotional lyrics interspersed with splashes of poor COB imitation riffs.

I can't see anyone really caring what it's called. Metal has divided into so many different sub-genres that it's quite difficult to keep them straight.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.