Divine Forces vs. Violent Resolution

The Observer

Divine Forces -vs- Violent Resolution

So yesterday we thought why not set up a PK for wednesday. We knew that a couple of clans would be out & we were expecting a high pull. We headed out with about 160 options to see who was out. We offered VR a fight and they accepted this and came up after about 30 minutes of massing. We were shocked of their great pull (43 people) and pumped up our members for this fight. We were ready for an all nighter.. to bad this didn't happen.

Divine Forces starting - 189 options

100428235645.png

Violent Resolution starting - 132 options

ilg01c.png

The fight started off with us piling Kaochinx and KOing them and our pile tanking them. Seeing as we banked for blasts and [cabbage] we pretty much one hit 90% of their members. Some of them were lucky and were able to tank. But we pretty much took the lead from the start and never lost it. Our TS was insane during the fight and our motivation was high. After about 20 minutes RoT showed up and didn't hit anyone at all. They were just walking around flame-spamming VR. Though VR officials knowing that they were getting destroyed.. They decided to attack RoT's fall in leader, hoping for them to attack back so they could make an excuse but RoT knowing this they didn't attack them. Resulting to VR still logging out crying about RoT crashing (LMAO??).

Divine Forces ending - 183 options (72 on TS)

100429001523.png

Violent Resolution ending - 0 options

After fighting VR we hit RoT and fought them for about 5 minutes. One hit Virtualdevil out of nothing but they had the same thing planned for Xmas Bandit.. Was jokes. Mattbrazil told us they weren't interested in fighting right now.. right after that Kaochinx told us to hop to their world if they wanted to fight again. We decided to hop to their world and agreed to clear crashers including RoT

Divine Forces starting - ~200 options

1zqy7fq.png

Violent Resolution starting - ~170 options

The fight started off at lava gap, running from east to west constantly. Was a bad organisation from both sides. At one point though we started dominating again then randomly our TS was getting ddosed. We tried getting on a back-up server though they were down aswell. In the meanwhile our big friends VR were hitting RoT that hopped to our world aswell. We waited a while sorting out TS etc. This went on for about 10 minutes so we just decided to kill VR. If you want us to stick to the rules we set up, don't ddos our TS. (Don't say RoT DDoSed us so we hit VR cause they use the same server as we do).

Divine Forces ending - 210 (73 on TS)

100429004413.png

Violent Resolution ending - 0 options

Random Pictures ~

2q9x9w5.png

100429000414.png

100429001300.png

Video ~

Bereadytodie from RoT - video of them ACing (Proof that RoT didn't hit anyone)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEU6VpktyYQ&feature=player_embedded

Whazaa007 - Main pile video (streaming is after a few hours I think)

http://www.filefront.com/16295921/DF%20vs%20VR%2029th%20of%20April.wmv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mxmWjfb0aU

Video from LJ's point of view of the fight.

Pure Str G40 - Snipers view

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeDrZuBdwPA

THE PURPLE PLANE STRIKES AGAIN!

Good fight Violent Resolution!

j0xPu5R.png

Nice win DF.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.