Team Dan Introduction

Amateurnoob

haidere. Hate to meet you guise in teh wildy :o I'll steer clear ty.

Are the female team Danners all called Danielle?

Sorry, due to our annonomous privacy statement we are not allowed to disclose the names of female danners. We just refer to them using the intricately deisgned codename : "sammichmakers". Hope your not angered by the lack of information I'm allowed to disclose :(

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

haidere. Hate to meet you guise in teh wildy :o I'll steer clear ty.

Are the female team Danners all called Danielle?

Sorry, due to our annonomous privacy statement we are not allowed to disclose the names of female danners. We just refer to them using the intricately deisgned codename : "sammichmakers". Hope your not angered by the lack of information I'm allowed to disclose :(

I wont rage if they'll make me a sammich!!

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

You can remove me from your memberlist now, since you're actually being serious. If you're going out in the wilderness and acting like fools, I don't want to be associated with you lol.

I can ruin my reputation just fine on my own :)

hzvjpwS.gif

You can remove me from your memberlist now, since you're actually being serious. If you're going out in the wilderness and acting like fools, I don't want to be associated with you lol.

I can ruin my reputation just fine on my own :)

Um, you have a reputation?

Anyways we have always been serious, we have been going to Playoffs since we were created. There is nothing not serious about Team Dan. We are a Team consisting of some of the most serious Scapers in serious Scaper history. Please do not insult us as you just have. I don't believe any mod is allowed to make such a rude comment flaming a Team/Clan on Tipit, we deserve the treatment that every other clan/team gets rather then being called fools. I would appreciate if you edit your post. Flaming is not tolerated.

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

It's fine Dan, I could name a team that hurt her reputation a lot more than we have.

If she feels this way so be it. Keep this clean :thumbup:

I left Team Power Rangers a bit ago now. I didn't agree with them feeding a crashing team leader's agenda as well as being told I was inactive constantly.

It's in the past and if you thought that it'd be a point of injury to me to have it known...well, I daresay you're about 3-4 months late on that. I just want no business with being associated with your team if you're actually starting to fight people.

hzvjpwS.gif

It's fine Dan, I could name a team that hurt her reputation a lot more than we have.

I left Team Power Rangers a bit ago now. I didn't agree with them feeding a crashing team leader's agenda as well as being told I was inactive constantly.

It's in the past and if you thought that it'd be a point of injury to me to have it known...well, I daresay you're about 3-4 months late on that. I just want no business with being associated with your team if you're actually starting to fight people.

See you at your next war :thumbup:

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

Whether I'm late or not, since we're talking about reputation, pretty sure that comes from your past. You troll Team Dan about hurting your reputation when we've done literally nothing to put you in that situation. I do not wish to talk about TPR but It's affected your rep more than team Dan has.

Ask nicely and I'll see to it that you get off the Memberlist.

6590ew.jpg