oh look gil still didnt quit

puremile105.png

ive done some fruit trees, but most of the xp since 50 has been herbs.

bob51909.png

may 19 2009

bob51910.png

may 19 2010

and yes, those are the same wizard boots, had them since 40 magic.

ideas on what i should do next? im really bored, i farm/rc and talk with friends mostly.

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

2/10, I'm disappointed.

nice account and bank, but if you really want to quit just deposit all your stuff into the bank and get your mother to set a pin. now all your items are locked away and you cant access them unless your mom gives you the code lmfao

great fun

bllllonz.png

2/10, I'm disappointed.

nice account and bank, but if you really want to quit just deposit all your stuff into the bank and get your mother to set a pin. now all your items are locked away and you cant access them unless your mom gives you the code lmfao

great fun

or he could click the idk my pin option and wait either 3 or 7 days for it to delete. Whichever was set.

OT: nice. 10/10

Goal: 99 99rangeu.png & 99magic.png Through 99slayer.png

ardvarksoup2.png

Credits to Zokot for the sig.

Lmao get some other skill to 99 than just magic, any pure can get that, to be fair you pures disgust me thinking they can brag with their big boy banks and combat 99's being so good at farming and whatnot it's just not fair I think people who train all the skills should get far more credit than people like you thinking hey I'll make a pure so I can brag about it shall i make this sentence any longer or do you think i should stop i don't know maybe i'll just top my hat and say good day or maybe i won't anyway nice bank can i buy it all no I'm not account trading I'm just asking you to give me it and I'll just give you money for it in return don't be ridiculous now let's go get cupcakes those with chocolate no they're not brownies or muffins yes cupcakes why the hell post 86 farming anyway

Lmao get some other skill to 99 than just magic, any pure can get that, to be fair you pures disgust me thinking they can brag with their big boy banks and combat 99's being so good at farming and whatnot it's just not fair I think people who train all the skills should get far more credit than people like you thinking hey I'll make a pure so I can brag about it shall i make this sentence any longer or do you think i should stop i don't know maybe i'll just top my hat and say good day or maybe i won't anyway nice bank can i buy it all no I'm not account trading I'm just asking you to give me it and I'll just give you money for it in return don't be ridiculous now let's go get cupcakes those with chocolate no they're not brownies or muffins yes cupcakes why the hell post 86 farming anyway

cupofrage.jpg

jij weet wel hoe je jezelf erg voor lul kan zetten.

As you are a pure you should go PKing, you won't be bored with it. I'd say get higher strength and enjoy granite maul rushing, practise other gmaul combo's and you'll be a great pker. You have to resources.

5efw5y.png

Dutchy angel2w.gif

suppert i hate pures.

i mean 10\10 only cuz im not racist

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

You seem to have a lot of fans.

7/10, looks like most of your bank has just been riding the inflation on santas and masks. Do you even pk very much? It seems like you started out as a pure, then decided to become a low-leveled skiller just for prestige.

wl7w9j.png

welcome back, G.I.L.F. ;)

r u mad for some reason?

*hugs*

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."

I swear some of you are jealous that he can make 300m on a low level character while you can't, even on a high leveled main. 10/10 Gil, great accomplishment.

Yeah, we're all jealous he bought those rares for 80M and let RuneScape take it's turn, so now it's 325M.

Just go PK, that's what pures are for..? Why do you have 325M if it's just sitting there. Do something with it.

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

I swear some of you are jealous that he can make 300m on a low level character while you can't, even on a high leveled main. 10/10 Gil, great accomplishment.

Yeah, we're all jealous he bought those rares for 80M and let RuneScape take it's turn, so now it's 325M.

Just go PK, that's what pures are for..? Why do you have 325M if it's just sitting there. Do something with it.

I don't think thats the case, sure he gained some money from rares rising, but look at all the wergalis etc. You probably are jealous that you were to dumb to buy any rares and not make easy money. Don't tell him what to do, maybe he doesn't enjoy pking?

patr1ckotg1.png

I don't think thats the case, sure he gained some money from rares rising, but look at all the wergalis etc. You probably are jealous that you were to dumb to buy any rares and not make easy money. Don't tell him what to do, maybe he doesn't enjoy pking?

He's playing the wrong account then.

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

jij weet wel hoe je jezelf erg voor lul kan zetten.

As you are a pure you should go PKing, you won't be bored with it. I'd say get higher strength and enjoy granite maul rushing, practise other gmaul combo's and you'll be a great pker. You have to resources.

First of all, these are not the Dutch forums so if you're going to call me a [bleep] then please do so in English so a mod can take actions.

Second, I think you're missing the joke here, as I'm sure Gilfy does. So I suggest you shut up before you make a bigger [wagon] of yourself.

PLEEG ZELFMOoRD

what exactly are we rating?