A Week at Jagex HQ

Downfall

When you've worked really hard for the skillcape you have a different viewpoint on them.

Basically, I'll give you a before and after.

BEFORE:

1005161518.png

AFTER: (Exact same outfit!)

epm7ke0.png

Or even this:

before.png

To this:

se8ndk4.png

What would you prefer?

Not only are they shorter, the icons are much smaller and a bit blurry/pixelated. They just don't look right. If you've had a cape of achievement for a long time you would definitely notice it. I know it might not look like much but trust me, it is. Maybe it might interest you that skillcapes are still long on girls, but not on guys. In fact, our capes are smaller!

Where's the problem exactly? Oo

They don't look THAT bad, in fact they look perfectly fine. I can understand the other fixes and glitches, but this one just seems to be a bit ridiculous. It's just a cape after all :|.

disturbeda.png

I do agree with this rant generally, just not with the details.

Um

Isn't the point of agreeing with something to agree with most all of what it is?

No one says "oh i think mac is better even though i don't agree with the arguments proving that it's better."

(NOTE: I hate macs. PC FTW.)

PM me for fitocracy invite

What's irritating is that skill capes only changed for men. On women they look exactly the same as before the update. What constituted that change? I don't ever complain about looks but this is something that I wear on Runescape literally ALL the time, and it looks like it's shrunk in the wash. The icons are pushed in so they are smaller, the cape is so short you can see our shoes... It doesn't even give the cape any prestige, it just looks like a normal cape with an icon on it... But on girls it looks like how a skillcape should. I don't know how to explain it. I don't want to have to change my character to a girl just for it to look as it should.

I THOUGHT THE SKILL CAPES LOOKED SHORT! Now it all makes sense >.<

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Oh no! They cut off the bottom of some skillcapes! That means we all need a 10% money back, as there is 10% less of the cape!!!! :ohnoes: [/sarcasm]

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Oh no! They cut off the bottom of some skillcapes! That means we all need a 10% money back, as there is 10% less of the cape!!!! :ohnoes: [/sarcasm]

There's other aspects to my topic than just skillcapes. Read it?

I do agree with this rant generally, just not with the details.

Um

Isn't the point of agreeing with something to agree with most all of what it is?

No one says "oh i think mac is better even though i don't agree with the arguments proving that it's better."

(NOTE: I hate macs. PC FTW.)

No, I mean that I agree that houses are glitched and that skillcapes on guys are too short/small, just not that Jagex failed when they let these problems through. The skillcapes really are ridiculous.

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

Follower of Guthix

The quill is a miracle, for it drinks darkness and sheds light.

Oh right, by the way, I'm a girl. No more calling me a guy you lot~

Its freaking annoying though, mate. Geez. Why did they change it?

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Its freaking annoying though, mate. Geez. Why did they change it?

Exactly my point - WHY change it. Thank you. :thumbsup:

The POH thing annoys me the most, I can't see why Jagex keep releasing updates without bothering to check them for glitches. I'd much rather have this DirectX a few weeks later than have to stare at my house like it's something Tim Burton shat out his rear end after last night's curry.

Jagex fixed the POH glitch, I'm glad. But sadly, there are still some minor glitches in my POH (Don't know about yours) which need fixing once again. Hoping for skillcapes to be fixed soon as they weren't in the recent update.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with every problem you stated. I looked at my rune defender the other day, and just stared at it for a minute... trying to figure out why it looked so deformed... #-o I can barely tell which skill cape is which... if i didnt recognize the colors, and somehow made out the vague shape of the symbol, id have no clue...

Jagex needs to get the 5 year olds and chimpanzees out of there and fix these obvious and annoying problems.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]