04-Jun-2010 - Behind the Scenes � June

Beloved

Well, when it comes to Jagex, complaining gets you what you want. For once, it got us something good back. :thumbup:

Oh please, can you just compliment Jagex without having some negative sidenote?

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTS will bring back the excitement of a new month.

Even though I support the reason why they got rid of it, it sure is nice to see it back :)

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

[hide=next update]2gw89qh.png[/hide]

sauce? err, i mean, source?

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Court cases sound lame, Training atk/def is really easy why do we need an event for that? The rest sounds nice though.

Fun? Variety? Oh wait, you play this game for efficiency and numbers. Maybe try checking out some spreadsheet programs, I hear they are much better than video games.

Combat is the thing people enjoy the most in this game already. Just look at the amount of 99s. Why not give Agility xp or something? People generally hate that much more than attack and defence.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Court cases sound lame, Training atk/def is really easy why do we need an event for that? The rest sounds nice though.

Fun? Variety? Oh wait, you play this game for efficiency and numbers. Maybe try checking out some spreadsheet programs, I hear they are much better than video games.

Combat is the thing people enjoy the most in this game already. Just look at the amount of 99s. Why not give Agility xp or something? People generally hate that much more than attack and defence.

Attack and Defense, those are court-related things so I can see why they chose them over others.

Preau.png

Don't generalise your opinions to everyone else. There are people who like ALL skills not just combat and there are people who hate combat so...

And where on earth would other skills fit into this? Attack and Defence are the only logical skills.

If they gave another skill XP then people would complain it doesn't make sense. Giving Att/Def XP makes people complain that it's not helping the 'bad' skills. Not giving XP would make people angry that it's 'useless'. Damned if they do, damned if they don't.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Well, when it comes to Jagex, complaining gets you what you want. For once, it got us something good back. :thumbup:

Oh please, can you just compliment Jagex without having some negative sidenote?

What is this "complimenting" you speak of? I have never heard of the concept. :mellow:

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

I don't think any decision from jagex was complained about more than free trade/pking in wildy. When did we get those back?

When it stopped breaking the game (read: never)

Trade limit isn't even an issue anymore, with my friends I can trade a lot of money now (been on my friends list for couple years), and old Pking was as much of a joke as current Pking. " Hey lets click on items and potions and pretend like it takes a lot of skill and honour to PK in Runescape. " Seriously, get over it, Runescape has never been a PvP-based game and the majority of players never do PvP.

Vocal minorities ftw

-------------------------------------------------------------------