TRWF vs Solace

Stormfolk

Written by our Emperor Wouter:

So Thursday we got around finalizing the fight and both clans started prepping. We knew from our last encounters that Solace is one of the best organisation-wise. We knew we had to bring our A-game.

The day came and we headed up with a solid 60 man pull. We dotted at Spiders and waited for Solace to rush us, they had aprox. 135 options. Once more to keep the fight enjoyable for both parties we held out on our snipers. After around 20-30 minutes of fighting Solace sent their own snipers in and we knew it was time. Our snipers went and the fight progressed with us taking a slight advantage. After the 1 hour mark our binds started slipping and Solace was gaining momentum, we quickly corrected and some great leading got our ko's rolling in again.

Both clans had solid styles and great snipers, it's always a challenge and a pleasure fighting you Solace.

There were some minor crashing issues which were taken care off swiftly and with great accuracy by Corruption, thank you for that. I got told RSD also massed up to AC but I didn't see them, if you were there, thank you.

Trwf starting opts: 180

Solace starting opts: 135

Trwf ending opts: 140(immediate)

Solace ending opts: 110(immediate)

Trwf ending opts: 165(60 on TS)

Solace ending opts: 150

Pictures:

Starting:

trwfvssolstart.png

Ending:

trwfvssolend.png

trwfvssolend2.png

Final:

trwfvssolfinal.png

tattoov2.png

Stormfolk | TRWF Clanfriend

:thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grats TRWF, Solace did pretty good.

Grats Abkb on solo crashing another war :thumbup:

didnt crash i have no sweet clue what your talkin about...

|PRIDE|DEDICATION|HONOR|

|PRIDE|PASSION|BELIEF|

:::Violent Resolution:::

If you dont like my posts , Deal with it

Lol Eos , Keep begging :D http://imgur.com/gsvgD.png

100712171821.png

Gratz TRWF :thumbup:

futureapplicant.png

"In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power. Well that wilderness out there, that's our universe. Let's rule it like titans"

34i2qyojpg.gif Proud to have been a Council of Tempted Killers

Grats TRWF, Solace did pretty good.

Grats Abkb on solo crashing another war :thumbup:

didnt crash i have no sweet clue what your talkin about...

Now now Abkb it's not like your in a clan or anything, no need to lie bro :shame:

Gratz TRWF, =D> nice starting.

Blnt Sol thought you'd take this one, maybe next time :thumbup:

Heard Solace did well, good job TRWF.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader