[TWR] Dragonwood Vs Eternity

Darkrai

dragonwood-5396916.png

Forums | SwiftIRC: #dwood | Memberlist

TWR MODS:

Link to the declaration: http://forum.tip.it/topic/268115-eternity-declares-on-dragonwood-3/

Winning clan (both name + initials): Dragonwood [DW]

Winning clan's member-list: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=dragonwood

Losing clan (both name + initials): Eternity [E]

Losing clan's member-list: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=p_o_r

Starting/ending ops of both clans (screenshot is valid proof): In the topic

Dragonwood

vs

Eternity

Eternity declared on us, and we accepted the 1 hour CWRI. Slowly throughout the week, our memberlist would fall down to 28 members - and only started with 15 on teamspeak.

• Sunday, June 13th
  • Melee Binds & Ranged
  • Clan Wars Run-In, 60 Minutes Capped
  • Turrets

Dragonwood Starting: 45 Options

Eternity Starting: 63 Options

It took them 7 minutes to rush us, and it started off with us gaining the first kill. Slowly, Eternity took a 2 KC advantage due to the fact they had ~20 on the battlefield to our ~13.

Slowly, we gained numbers - going from 15 to 20 in a period of 5 minutes. After this, we slowly KO's Eternity members into making them leave. Our piles were killing much faster then they could return.

At the end, we had 24 in our CC and Eternity ended at 3:54 EST to be exact.

Good fight Eternity, amazing performance the second half DW :wub:

Dragonwood Ending KC: 50 / 22 On battlefield

Eternity Ending: 26 / 1 On Battlefield

100613151116.png

100613155543.png

Pictures: (From End To Start)

100613155504.png

100613155221.png

100613154848.png

100613154340.png

100613154206.png

100613154102.png

100613153741.png

100613153618.png

100613153513.png

100613153348.png

100613153311.png

100613153103.png

100613152341.png

100613151628.png

Retired Dragonwood | Retired Impulse

20zy62b.png

:thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gratz DW :thumbup:

futureapplicant.png

"In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power. Well that wilderness out there, that's our universe. Let's rule it like titans"

34i2qyojpg.gif Proud to have been a Council of Tempted Killers

Another fine example of quality over quantity. We were able to match Eternity kill for kill when outnumbered by almost 10 people and then cleared in ~20 minutes once we gained even numbers.

Good fight, Eternity, hope to do it again some day.

~Dark ;)

dw_sig_sylvari.png

Proud Leader of Dragonwood.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions regarding the clan or any of its members.

Combat Requirements: 108+ F2P Combat with 83+ Defence.

IRC Channel: #dwood on the SwiftIRC network.

:thumbup:

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gratz Dragonwood on the win.

For my own sake i would like to say: its annoying as hell to tank in turrets :x kept walking wrong at my tanks

i think you are only a bit more skilled though, would like a rematch if it took place on a more convenient time.

About halfway in the war we started losing opts, which was annoying at that time, since our pull was bad already.

it got even worse when you guys actually got MORE people, at which point a few of our leaders lost confidence in the war.

Started mass sniping/funning later on and ended with 12 people on the time mentioned. Pretty funny was that once everyone was gone, Me and Glenn(Schnappi_N_L) still managed to kill our last pile (panic-somenumbers) :D

Just for the record: Your topic is somewhat suggesting that because of your increased pull, some of our members gave up, which was not the case, it was just too late for them to war.Turns out the ending time was too late for some parents of our members LOL >.< Anyway you showed you can put quality over quantity, and we couldnt :< gj

O and the only reason it “took” us 7 minutes to charge you was that both dragonwood and eternity started death dancing on a spot, and as we both waited for the other clan showed up , wasted some minutes >.<

O yh and i forgot about the TS quote of that war (somewhat very near at our ending) "Come on guys we're only 10 man behind we can win this" lol.

Gratz DW. :thumbup:

Gratz DW :thumbup:

Dw seems like most active clan to me :)

Proud Warlord of Team Arch Angelz AA site

Proud Member of Unknown Killers uk site

Proud member of Fighting Dynasty fd site

Proud Member of Team Angelz Vengeance av site

Proud member of Team Redemption red site