hand cannon for nex, no?

full arma, chaotic crossbow, ruby bolts

you wanna maximize ranged attack and mage defense, so merc gloves too, funny enough

For LS/CS (lolcsingnexbutijustincludeditforlulzandinthehopejamflaxfixesit.)

You want EITHER:

Chaotic Xbow with Full void range with deflector and ACP (or pernix body if you have it) for good magic defence and very very high range accuracy and damage, as well as the melee helmet and a rapier to deal with reavers quickly and with claws as a spec weapon for Fumus and the end phase when she has soul split on

OR

Chaotic Xbow with Full void range fullstop with Divine (if you have one,) as this again provides very high range accuracy and damage with solid magic defence and a divine, as well as the melee helmet and a rapier to deal with reavers quickly and with claws as a spec weapon for Fumus and the end phase when she has soul split on

And Yes Blade, Handcannon is best at FFA nex, Handcannon + void range, but you won't be able to last as long because your defence will be [cabbage] without a shield.

And in regards to the ruby (e) comment, that's currently being disputed. With the damage cap and the really high ranged accuracy of most gear going to Nex, quite a few people are now feeling that blood forfeit provides such a MINIMAL benefit that it's just not worth it. Many people feel that purely diamond (e)'s get the job done. Ofc this all ties in with people have finished Seers Elite or not, so there's a lot of speculation

O and L0L0L0L merc gloves.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

I just bought Mercenary for range slayer. No hate pls.

EDIT : Wow, I only just realised you got 103 DG just as I tele'd in. Grats on that, forgot to mention earlier :P

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

kids don't know bout THH

kid, son, gf L

But in all seriousness, for 4-5 man FFA Nex with a perm team that you can trust, it's my understanding that full arma, eeks/divine, chaotic xbow, merc gloves, ruby bolts, then d claws/rapier on somethingorother is best.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

kids don't know bout THH

kid, son, gf L

But in all seriousness, for 4-5 man FFA Nex with a perm team that you can trust, it's my understanding that full arma, eeks/divine, chaotic xbow, merc gloves, ruby bolts, then d claws/rapier on somethingorother is best.

If a perm team has divines they'll most likely use void, as it provides pretty decent magic defence and has not only a damage buff, but an accuracy buff, PLUS it makes your D claw specs and rapier hits more potent too if you bring a melee helm.

At least from the browsing that i've done on the RSOF and here I can see that void is better, hands down.

BTW the executive vice president of dino killing and I downed 3 sets of void and made 30m in 2 hours.

Profit Made from antirushing: 30m total.

Profit Made per person: 10m

Seeing the look on a 13 year old kid's face when we down him for claws + void, effectively undoing about 20 hours of work on his account? Priceless.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

kids don't know bout THH

kid, son, gf L

If a perm team has divines they'll most likely use void, as it provides pretty decent magic defence and has not only a damage buff, but an accuracy buff, PLUS it makes your D claw specs and rapier hits more potent too if you bring a melee helm.

At least from the browsing that i've done on the RSOF and here I can see that void is better, hands down.

Final, Grimy, Ancient, and Rocked did a trip the other night (I was listening in), and Ancient was the only one using void w/acp, and apparently he was hitting far less than everyone else.

I wish Grimy/Ancient was awake, I wanna see this discussion. I'm going to start going with them as soon as I get my eeks, basically.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

At least from the browsing that i've done on the RSOF

i've done on the RSOF

RSOF

RS

wow only nerds play RS.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I'm probably pretty close to it too. Just gotta get 70 agility for the sara key part L0L.

And obt, 'sif use a sample space of one trip to try and prove a point.

SON I AM DISAPPOINT!!! AND ASHAME!

[inserttrollcat.jpg]

dungensweapers.png

At least from the browsing that i've done on the RSOF

i've done on the RSOF

RSOF

RS

wow only nerds play RS.

Yeh well only nerds systematically break down posts to try and prove a point through fallacious reasoning.

OH YEAH I JUST WENT THERE KID.

dungensweapers.png

[3:01:56 AM] Trey: i will never step foot in a prostitue

[3:02:02 AM] Trey: and i will never step foot in a strip club

some serious morals there

respect

fixed?

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

[3:01:56 AM] Trey: i would never touch a prostitue

[3:02:02 AM] Trey: and i will never step foot in a strip club

some serious morals there

respect

33cb5i0.png

[hide]s4qhr5.png[/hide]

4e0Vn.png

my internet is being [cabbage], i might be on in a few minutes.

DM0Yq2c.png

Jesus has no healing powers anyway.

All he did was heal people in dungeoneering and now everyone calls him a healer.

And no Gwyn, I do not expect you to get that reference.

The 11th Commandment. It's the law, [bleep].

dungensweapers.png

Jesus has no healing powers anyway.

All he did was heal people in dungeoneering and now everyone calls him a healer.

And no Gwyn, I do not expect you to get that reference.

The 11th Commandment. It's the law, [bleep].

Is this the frickin reason Charles has been calling me Jesus

Ffs.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.