@pay_me, I think my sig explains why you have a CLS.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Lol the Graardor and Bear posts made me laugh out loud again.

Brb gonna test out that method at Bandos and log how many kills I get.

bandosbear.png

bandosbear2.png

As you can see I managed (!) to kill Strongstack.

Because someone else had just tele'd out.

Also, probably 90% of my hits on Graardor were deflects rofl.

DAMNIT I FORGOT TO UNEQUIP MY ZAMMY ARROW. No wonder Graardor didn't flee in frickin terror -.-

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Literally 10 minutes after I changed my name to Hex Hunter, I'm in a warped floor and Zach finds a soulgazer. I kill the gazer myself... got a hexhunter. I literally couldn't do anything for three minutes. I was in shock. I'm still in shock. This is like... wow. I'm so happy right now. Then we do an occult and get trio... gorg arrows. -______________- Runescape.

eu3rzd.jpg

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Hello, I am part of the anti-efficiency gestapo police and I wish to inform you that we have your family your actions have been noted.

As per our test that we can perform measuring emotion and which part of the brain they are secreted from, we have found that you are using too much math/logic and not enough fun, we can do this through the power of analyzing behavioural patterns through our advanced ascii scanner otherwise known as "Technical Rational Optical Logic Laser Input Neuron Gun".

I hope you are proud of yourself getting more xp per hour than me, but at least my epidermis is tingling with fun or maybe that's just me having a stroke.

Good day

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com

what

is

this

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"