Congratulations :).

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

I've been lazy these days. Need to dg more during the week.

Oh, care to explain why 2 /obt/s?

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

I really need to find some time to DG to pone n00bs with dat rushing, and to bring some multiculturalism to the american skype gangbang

Michael is English, Jax is Kiwi, Gago is Eastern European I think (not sure). ;P

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Almost eastern european. Slovenian.

Pretty sure Slovenia belongs to middle europe since we separated from Yugoslavia. ;)

chat.png

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

Gag0.png[/hide]

irish-flag.jpg

Sinne Fianna Fáil

A tá fé gheall ag Éirinn,

buion dár slua

Thar toinn do ráinig chugainn,

Fé mhóid bheith saor.

Sean tír ár sinsir feasta

Ní fhagfar fé'n tiorán ná fé'n tráil

Anocht a théam sa bhearna bhaoil,

Le gean ar Ghaeil chun báis nó saoil

Le guna screach fé lámhach na bpiléar

Seo libh canaídh Amhrán na bhFiann.

C1Geq.png

Multicultural clan ftw. Got a blood necklace today. I went through like four different third binds in just a couple hours.

EDIT: I start school tomorrow. You know who else starts school tomorrow? Girls who go to my school. Who will be in my classes. STORY TIME shall begin again soon, I hope.

b877df.jpg

dgs5.jpg

Multicultural clan ftw. Got a blood necklace today. I went through like four different third binds in just a couple hours.

EDIT: I start school tomorrow. You know who else starts school tomorrow? Girls who go to my school. Who will be in my classes. STORY TIME shall begin again soon, I hope.

b877df.jpg

I went from 100-112 dg trying to find 1 of those ;_;

I really need to find some time to DG to pone n00bs with dat rushing, and to bring some multiculturalism to the american skype gangbang

I like how the word "multiculturalism" is hilariously out of tone with the rest of that sentence.

I've actually heard a lot of negative things about the Blood Necklace. In the few hours you've had it Obt, how do you feel about it so far as opposed to a platebody?

I like it a lot. Very significant increase in DPS. It's fun to aggro a bunch of monsters, have them pile you, and watch the little 40s pop up everywhere. The healing is nice, too. I'm used to not having armor, so I don't really feel like a plate would benefit me as much as increased DPS, especially because I prefer to be DPS rather than keyer, and I'm DPS on my perm team.

dgs5.jpg

Damn you're fast :D

I need to start dging more seriously or you'll catch up in no time.

Bravo ;)

chat.png

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

Gag0.png[/hide]

Oh my, it was like 2am at the time and you convinced me into binding that blood necklace.

Now I realise I can't run through rooms like a walking golem anymore ;-; DAMNIT

This DPS increase better make up for my loss in fun.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Oh my, it was like 2am at the time and you convinced me into binding that blood necklace.

Now I realise I can't run through rooms like a walking golem anymore ;-; DAMNIT

This DPS increase better make up for my loss in fun.

I have one binded and no plate, I key like all the time. It just takes some time to get used to getting hit like crazy in every room.

Low_C.png

Bind guidelines for DGS:

-Regarding Weapon Binds:

Anyone using the clan chat must follow these guidelines when deciding upon what weapon(s) to bind:

Your main weapon bind must be a melee weapon and must be one of the following, and in order of preference:

•  
  • Gorgonite, promethium, or primal 2h
  • Primal battleaxe
  • A maul if your strength level is 20+ levels higher than your attack level.

Exceptions:

•  
  • Accounts with low melee stats and 90+ magic may bind an empowered fire staff or, more preferably, a celestial catalytic staff and a celestial surgebox as their main weapon.
  • Players who find hexhunter bows before 100 dungeoneering may bind them so long as they make surge runes every floor.

Please note that our keyers have varying preferences. What binds are acceptable is ultimately up to them and will be judged on a case-by-case basis. "Dung Smith" is a great clan chat to use if you need a gorgonite or promethium weapon. Certain DGS admins/keyers are able to make gorgonite/promethium weapons, too, so feel free to (politely) request assistance in the clan chat.

dgs5.jpg