This Blog is like a combination of Lord of the Rings, Days of Our Lives, and any given episode of Dragonball Z The Abridged Series.

I like it.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

This Blog is like a combination of Lord of the Rings, Days of Our Lives, and any given episode of Dragonball Z The Abridged Series.

I like it.

Lord of our Lives: Abridged

Needs more Namekamania though.

Doesn't everything need more Namekamania?

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

i love dbz abridged and lotr. don't know what days of our lives is. maybe instead of that we could say jersey shore.

my date turned out to be a grenade (jersey shore reference tr0lol0ol0lolol0l). cancelled on me. i have a strict policy when it comes to girls who cancel on dates -- i do not talk to them. i'm not one of those guys who says "it's okay some other time ((((:" no. not some other time. if i make time for you, you better [bleep]ing appreciate it. this is why i end up seeing multiple girls at once. they're all so unreliable and sketchy that i can expect to be cancelled on at least half the time, so i make sure to line others up for when it happens. i'm definitely not ready to go out on any extreme dating extravaganzas anytime soon, so don't expect any new STORY TIMES unless a girl happens to call me for some reason. not likely at this point (but i suppose i've said that before).

oh, her excuse? she had already made plans and had forgotten about them until this morning, apparently. blatant lie.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Days of our lives is a soap opera that pretty much revolves around dating, drama, and sex. Jersey shore except for its acting and not real.

witchynosaur.png

i was obt's date.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Intense day of dungeoneering. I'm gonna be trying my hand at keying tomorrow, so DGS may experience its first 2+ hour floor. EDIT: LMFAO ALMOST 1M DG EXP TODAY AND I'M RANK 41 FOR THE DAY ON RUNETRACKER RIGHT BEHIND ARIBITARSPAR. GF LIFE.

2z8b5vc.jpg

dgs5.jpg

Best dungeon I've ever keyed. Great teammates, and hit sub 30 because the whole thing was linear for like half of it.

dungeon.png

Which got me this

103dungeoneering.png

Too bad I'll never be able to repeat that :(

And I should try joining your first keying attempt Obt, you'll see me in full Bathus at the end >: )

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Pro as [bleep], but would be better if you added "oh, and I've decided to apply to be a keyer for DGS. You're so convincing, Obtaurian!"

Hey, thanks man, and welcome aboard! :thumbup:

EDIT: I would not be opposed to you being on my team when I key. I'm gonna need all the help I can get, and I'm definitely gonna do it with friends (not making a fool of myself in front of potential DGSers).

dgs5.jpg

hi

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

wow i'm a nice guy.

2n0qzhk.jpg

should have been a donation to to aeil's I suck at staking and lost my bank fund.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png