hugs (and other sexual acts) for drugs.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Wow, I definitely no-lifed hardcore today. Once again I dg'd with tons of tipiters -- Trey, Green Rect (Green9090), Bro Pal (I_Am_Not), Grimy Bunyip, The Ancient, Jettrider, Jax, Lowc, and probably others that I missed. I got 92 dungeoneering and had tons of fun, as per usual. The last few floors with Trey, Bro, and Green were [bleep]ing hilarious. That dude in the second picture mined and smithed full marmaros for himself. He was maxed combat with 95 dg. He kept making naabe worldbearers for everyone and for some reason he REALLY wanted Trey in particular to use it. Green asked him to make us fractite rapiers for dogs... and he did. I almost felt bad 'cause the four of us were on Skype laughing our asses off, but I can't fault the guy too much, 'cause he didn't really slow us down and he was trying to be helpful. Lol. In the same floor I happened across full dungeonsweeper. Golvellius would be proud.

2utt1fq.jpg

2lmmj9t.jpg

2m3h934.jpg

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

seen you round fsc

seen you round this here blog

just have to say

idiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiot

Edited by Quyneax
Please don't stretch the page :)

quit

seen you round fsc

seen you round this here blog

just have to say

idiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiot

lol this guy

Edited by Quyneax
See above.

dgs5.jpg

STORY TIME update.

Kayla just texted me and asked if I want to see a movie. This interferes with my scheduled perm team meeting. Obviously I told her to [bleep] off because I'm dungeoneering. Stupid [bleep].

LOL JUST KIDDING I'M GOING TO THE MOVIES.

dgs5.jpg

DG>[bleep]es. Im sure Jay-z has a song about it.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png