STORY TIME (not a very interesting one, honestly).

Alright, a little back-story: two weeks ago this girl (Ashley) that I've known since I was fourteen IM'd me on Facebook and suggested that we hang out, but it'd have to wait till she got back from Italy (she was leaving the next day). This girl has had a boyfriend for around two years now, and her and I have always had somewhat of a platonic relationship. We've never been single at the same time, so I've never had a chance to ask her out or anything, which is a shame 'cause she's a lot of fun and very pretty. Fast-forward two weeks: She texts me yesterday morning and asks if I want to go out in a few hours, so I say yes, throw some clothes on, etc.

We met at this little sandwich/coffee shop near my house, ordered, sat down, and she promptly informed me that she broke up with her boyfriend a little over two weeks ago (read: days before she asked me to hang out). She told me about problems she had with him, and I told her a little about my ridiculous love life. We talked nonstop for a couple hours, which is pretty impressive -- most girls I go out with aren't nearly that interesting. Then again, this is a girl I've known since we were kids, so I'm totally comfortable around her.

After lunch, we walked over to my truck where I had conveniently placed my guitar. I played a couple songs for her (she's a singer and has a thing for guitarists). She asked me what kind of music I listen to, so we sat in my truck and I showed her one of my favorite bands (Animals As Leaders -- instrumental progressive electronica fusion metal). I decided to start the obvious flirting, so I complained about the sun shining on me (which it was), and moved over to the middle seat -- right next to her. As soon as I moved, I looked at her and said "wow, that was smooth," which she laughed at. So far so good. We started talking some more, and I mentioned how amusing it was that her and I had never gone out before this, and she seemed to think that it was amusing, too. A little while later she had to leave, but she said that we should definitely go out again this weekend.

I'm a little wary of Ashley. All of her close friends are guys who are in love with her, but totally friend-zoned. I'm not sure if she's doing the same thing to me -- sort of being flirty, but not actually interested. We'll see. I'll know by the second "date."

Immediately after parting ways with Ashley, I drove down to a different sandwich/coffee shop to meet Kayla. She was already at a table. She got up, we hugged, we sat back down, and the small talk began. "How are you?" "What have you been up to?" etc. I decided to get serious and I told her what Charlotte had relayed to me at the pool hall. Kayla denied saying any of it. Expected. We started talking about things and she told me that part of the reason she felt weird around me was because I was so aggressive (which I was). She basically wanted to act like friends when we weren't hooking up. Jane is the exact same way. They're both Libras, interestingly enough (yes, I'm a fan of astrology).

She said that because I was so aggressive, she felt that I was pushing for a relationship. I literally laughed when she said it, and I told her that I knew from the get-go that nothing was ever going to happen between us. She also mentioned that she told her ex-boyfriend about me, and he pretty much flipped out (understandable, lol). I guess they're still hanging out and kinda seeing each other, but they're not together and she has no plans to get back together with him anytime soon. She also said that she wants to hang out with me occasionally, but she's really worried about the possibility of me showing up a party that her ex is at, 'cause I guess he'd try to kill me, lol. I'm pretty fit and I know how to fight, but this guy is a firefighter, so I get the feeling he's probably tougher than me. I have no doubt that he'd probably wreck me in a fight, lol, but I doubt that'll ever happen.

Knock on wood.

Overall, it was a pretty therapeutic conversation. It felt like "closure," in a way, though that's a very strong word for a week-long fling. I'm 99% positive that we'll never hook up again. But, as is the tradition, we'll see. :shades:

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Straight up hustla' in this topic

2girls 1 day no problem

you make it sound cooler than it actually was. :/

hi I talked to like 16 girls today gf obt you tried.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

lol that looks so upsetting for Jax, you get rune sq, he gets 3 crims, you get 3 blue and d claws... fail ls (as far as the chat goes, Jax could have got 2 armour lumps/slices earler).

Awesome drop though :P

Haha, he understands. I've probably killed around 500-600 TDs these past two weeks without so much as a shard, so it was my just deserts. ;)

dgs5.jpg

hi is this where i sign up to be cool?

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Claws is 1/250-1/300 iirc, so 50+ kills/hr would put tds at 4.5m+/hr tops (assuming other drops cover supplies + a bit more). 50 kills is really pro though (wicked style pro), most people get 4m/hr or so max.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Claws is 1/250-1/300 iirc, so 50+ kills/hr would put tds at 4.5m+/hr tops (assuming other drops cover supplies + a bit more). 50 kills is really pro though (wicked style pro), most people get 4m/hr or so max.

Not to start an argument on this clearly straight forward, unspammed blog but wicked switches all his items with a macro, making it a bit easier to kill.

I'm sure he knows what hes doing - however 50 kills an hour without using your mouse is pretty...eh?

kk on topic now: When can we allow bro pal in these dg parties@@@

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

Not to start an argument on this clearly straight forward, unspammed blog but wicked switches all his items with a macro, making it a bit easier to kill.

I'm sure he knows what hes doing - however 50 kills an hour without using your mouse is pretty...eh?

kk on topic now: When can we allow bro pal in these dg parties@@@

With his macro, if he used a steel titan and better gear, I'd imagine he could probably break 55 kills an hour, maybe. 50 kills an hour is very, very good with no macro. I've been averaging about 42 kills/h with a rapier, rune c'bow, and d'hide.

I HAVE YOU ADDED BUT I NEVER SEE YOU ONLINE SON.

dgs5.jpg