What is the easiest way to get a level 3 clue scroll?

blootsie2

I suggest Greater Demons and/or Blue Dragons. Back when I was training ranged, I went from about 59 to 65 ranged at Caged Greater Demons. Duing that time I got about 10 clues I'd say (all lvl 3). Of course I didn't do them all do to laziness or lack of interest.

Just ideas.

EDIT: If you saw the other part of my post before I editted it.. sorry. I'm an idiot :oops: :P .

RS Name: Zibl || Click Signature for my RS Life Story!

ziblretieredwarriorchicpc7.jpg

[ 87 Combat ] [ 1240 Total ] [ Ex-RSC Professional Merchant ]

12.20.01 - 10.5.05 || Status: Retired

Total losses in 5 years = just over 630 million gp (BILLIONS in today's prices)

Nope 1 clue at a time only... Jellies are the best I think :) They're other drops aren't that great (I've gotten like 8 or 9 rune full helms & 5 mith boots between my last 2 clue scrolls) That's not over a long amount of time tho... They drop a bunch of other junk that's good for high alching too (steel 2 handers, mith kites, steel battles)

x_exdeath_x.png

Offering 91 and 93 herblore assists. PM me in game.

heel hounds with a ring of wealth... its what i do

Make sure you check tip.it's Treasure Trails Guide. It has lots of useful information about clue scrolls.

the thing is he wants to know wat the best monster is... not a list of them, though these are helpful for locations

Abyssal demons drop quite often lvl 3 clues. If you are 85+ slayer, definately them.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

from tip.it's Treasure Trails Guide

Does the ring of wealth help with clues?

We have confirmed this with Jagex, and the Ring of Wealth does not make the drop rate of clues from monsters any higher, and it does not help you on the reward you receive when doing a Treasure Trail. The Ring of Wealth only increases the chances you'll get a better/rarer drop from the monsters you're killing.

mcguff1.png

We have confirmed this with Jagex, and the Ring of Wealth does not make the drop rate of clues from monsters any higher, and it does not help you on the reward you receive when doing a Treasure Trail. The Ring of Wealth only increases the chances you'll get a better/rarer drop from the monsters you're killing.

well im using logic on this one :D, since other monsters who drop clues also drop other items the ring of wealth will only help u with the other items.... now with a hellhound, it only drops two items and one of them is 100%, so logically the ring should help u get the only item it drops

well im using logic on this one :D, since other monsters who drop clues also drop other items the ring of wealth will only help u with the other items.... now with a hellhound, it only drops two items and one of them is 100%, so logically the ring should help u get the only item it drops

Or maybe it gives you more bones? :lol: :lol:

kolsig20kl.png

I've stopped playing RuneScape. KoL's better.

Or maybe it gives you more bones? :lol: :lol:

its 100%...........

well the blue dragon suck to get lvl 3 clues, 'cause I've killed more than 70 blue dragons in a row, and I only get coins and herbs and steel stuff so I really need to know wich monsters helps!?....I've killed blue dragons in heroe's guild