Whats the worst thing thats ever happened to you?

abyssalreaper

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This week:

Got scammed out of 300k buying mage logs (yes yes was very late at night lol)

Lost rune boots in wildy (forgot they were on)

Lost 700k worth of stuff because friend accidentaly dds specialled me in wildy while I was runnign away (other guy got all the stuff)

And to top off this great week, I accidentaly alched my whip today....

Lmfao!

23 whip pks,3 dhorka,2 ahrims lvl 119 attack 99 strength 99 and defence 92 plus 94 mage

Like 20 days ago I got keylogged. Lost santa hat and other junk...

The worst thing is: the hacker was mine little brother

if my little brother did that id force his head down the toilet and flush a couple of times until he gives it back. why dont you try stuff like that??

on my pure...

went out and bought 1k of each non memb rune and at combat lvl 3 got 3 hit by a jail guard and lost everthin

on my main...

membership ran out and i was holding dmed and 2 glories plus all my cash, (1.8m) because it wuddan fit in bank. killin lessers and was on 22 hp. only hit theie max of 11 on me rarely so on 22 hp i set off out. got 2 hit and lost all cept rune legs, plate, kite

if my little brother did that id force his head down the toilet and flush a couple of times until he gives it back. why dont you try stuff like that??

He sold the santa hat for 2 mill :roll: and gave money to me..

latefox.png

He sold the santa hat for 2 mill :roll: and gave money to me..

id still force my little brothers head down the toilet and flush a couple o' times, just to vent frustration :wink: .

then force your little brother to make ALL the money back mining ess or some stupid F2P way of making money like that.

Got hacked about a week ago out of what took me almost 3 months of savings to get: Rune boots, Obsidian cape, full rune, wariror helm, farseer helm, 200k cash, d battle axe, d mace, other things like runes and arrows..... WORST DAY OF MY LIFE EVER..... still havent recovered any money to replace, still mourning, still about to quit runescape, still trying to make money.... only about 30k after a week

I could also set this answer for my friend, he is f2p, he lost 26k and complained to me that it took him forever to get that money and that he was saving up for full addy and he was going to quit runescape, i told him: GET OVER IT, IVE LOST ABOUT 2MIL OF STUFF, AND YOU ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT 26K?????

Yes, i can be harsh, but i really dont wanna hear him yelling at me because i wont give him money. :evil:

i was thieving in andouge and i got a level 120 watchman i had full rune dd(s) g maul d long 2k iron arrows 1k steel arrows 500 bronze arrows yew short/long/ ammy of power and full green d hide. Got a lag when i was about to finish off watchman and died

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

Starting this damn game to begin with. All those wasted nights...

Blasted RuneScape! :x

LOl this post makes me laugh i love that face -> :x

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

I went with these two guys deep into the wildy. I had only met them that day. We were past lvl 40 and then they killed me. I had full rune and power ammy which all I had recently got.

Peed me off quite badly

banned.jpg

Rocka_15 banned for life (July 18/06)

I accidently putted up 10 Million inplace of 100k, the one who got this was a very good friend of mine and didn't wanted to give it back, he said he doesn't know me and he would report me if I wouldn't stop talking to him.

And I also have lots of Merchanting problems, buying pumpkins and won't be able to sell them, I also ate 1 pumpkin because I wanted to offer the pumpkin and then the trader closed the window very fast after, God screw those guys, now I know you need to Note food :D

I pked a D chain of some [puncture] in the wildy,

I ended up getting teleblocked and snared at level 20 wildy, just b4 i teled. At the time the chain was worth 35mil... most i've ever lost :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

HA! I can't believe I forgot the truly worst thing that happened to me...

I met this person somehow, I don't quite remember. At the time I was level thirty-something, with full mith. As I got to know this person better, (who was a few levels above me) he saw my armor, and asked if he could borrow it. And me, being the utter doormat I am, just gave it to him. From then on whenever I asked about it, he insisted my lower leve real-life friend had it (which he of course didn't).

Mithril was of course the best thing I could use, and it was worth a fortune to me then. To make it worse, the person who I let "borrow" my armor had the word "toast" in his name, so everyone would say how I was "burnt by toast"

:roll:

questcapesigbalh.gif

The Once and Future Quest Guru

Me and my mate where in the wildernesss were roughly same lvl and there was this guy who was 10 lvls higher than me we were both gunna gang on him but he got out range gear and my friend teleported to safety leaving me to be shot down as i ran away

hasnt anybody eard of logging off by closing the window? jus press the x at the top right corner of the screen

Getting killed byh a unicorn when i was level 3, i thought i was doomed, ran, made another account, tried to take revenge on another unicorn, died, and did it until i fluke killed a unicorn *10 times*

y did u try to take reveng? if a leser demon kils me, im not gonna try to kil it and its brother regardles of my own safety. i wod jus learn from my mistake

Getting killed byh a unicorn when i was level 3, i thought i was doomed, ran, made another account, tried to take revenge on another unicorn, died, and did it until i fluke killed a unicorn *10 times*

y did u try to take reveng? if a leser demon kils me, im not gonna try to kil it and its brother regardles of my own safety. i wod jus learn from my mistake

Sounds like ocd. :lol:

*edit*

and I <3 cabbage. so green, and leafy, and good.

Me and my mate where in the wildernesss were roughly same lvl and there was this guy who was 10 lvls higher than me we were both gunna gang on him but he got out range gear and my friend teleported to safety leaving me to be shot down as i ran away

hasnt anybody eard of logging off by closing the window? jus press the x at the top right corner of the screen

Does this not leave you logged in until it logs your account out automatically? Because when I get lag and have to close the window and open the internet again, sometimes I'm still logged in when I get back.

Bren