Whats the worst thing thats ever happened to you?

abyssalreaper

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My story is so devastating....

I had exelent stats, when I say that I mean that, and one day I tried to log on and it said "incorrect password", so I tried again and again and again. I realzed that something was wrong, I logged onto my pathetic account, entered my name into the friend list and I was on! So, obviously I freak. I private message him, yelling at him (never sworn so much, even if it only came out as stars). He said "if you even get your account back it too late, i just took all your stuff! Oh, I was so mad! I went and contacted Jagex and they said "there's nothing we can do, you didn't set your recovery questions." OH! I was so mad I could have murdered Jagex and that guy that took me account, sooooo much time spent getting 2 blue party hats, like 10 million gp, and fantastic levels... I quit, just right then said i would never play runescape in any from ever again. I was so mad...so sad...so everything....(exept for happy). I tried later to get back to it on christmas, but he had added insult to injury, he had changed my password.

That story is absolutly true, I completly forget what my name was...It was exactly a year ago, as of Dec. 21. And so much for me quitting runescape..I began again in aprilish, became a member, and I have a good password, recovery questions, and a bank pin. So the moral of the story is that A) I was an idiot for having no recovery questions and a password "qazwsx" (if you don't understand how pathetic that pass is, look on the keyboard at where they are), and perhaps more importantly B) Set a bank pin, recovery questions, and have a good password.

SO GO AND SET RECOVERY QUESTIONS AND A BANK PIN TODAY!!!!!

i sugest geting a bank pin and recovery questions too saved my 1.7mil cash doin it still lost 13k nats =[

my worst is when trying to do dragon slayer quest at lvl 40, died to the lesser in the maze and lost my stuff and silver light to a guy waiting there for people to die. But hey I tried 3 more times and finally won at lvl 45 and went to lvl 47 after finishing quest. The one bad part was losing my silverlight but found out that it is purchaseable. LOL!

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

I didn't look at the 2nd trade window and someone had changed a 1000K to 10K, and i trade away full rune and full addy(g)...i was really sad. lol, but that was a long time ago.

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

A very long time ago, on my old main, I was checking out the varrock sewer. I also had all my money with me for some reason (like 3k). Long story short I was getting pwned by a skeleton and I Xed out only to log in the next day in lumbridge :(

I've been hacked twice on this account, and once on my old main as well. I'm not even sure thats right, but I have been hacked a lot. (keylogger from a tip site, same pswd on the forum and got hacked there then ingame, etc.)

Luckily I've been able to get my char back each time, because JaGeX actually used to be good at recovering accounts because there wasn't as many players/hackers. One of the hackers actually gave me the new password after he PKed on my char for a few days :roll:

My first real attempt at winning something in the deul arena, a level 16 challenged me and stakes full rune armor. I was a level 75 with 50 range and she put nothing but range.....

I whipped out my magebow, staked my only set of full rune and a dragon mace.... without knowlege of every little trick, she clicked no sheilds :( . I had no clue that meant no bow for me!!!. she ripped darts at me and all i could do was watch..... I slowly and painfully lost my full rune and d mace...... to a lvl 16.......

• 11 months later...

Me and my mate where in the wildernesss were roughly same lvl and there was this guy who was 10 lvls higher than me we were both gunna gang on him but he got out range gear and my friend teleported to safety leaving me to be shot down as i ran away

hasnt anybody eard of logging off by closing the window? jus press the x at the top right corner of the screen

NOOB

Well, several things has happened, I once gave full Guthix (when it was alot) and H'ween masks to a still trusted friend for keeping them while I took a break from the game. Apparently my friend got hacked and lost many items including my stuff, now, I am sure this weren't some 'scam', we trust eachother and know eachother very well. She even gave me full rune and a guthix plateskirt to get me 'on feet' again.

Also, one time I ran out of lobsters while I was fighting Lesser demons, they didn't hit much, but suddenly one lesser kept hitting high hits, I headed for the exit, but nay, a last 10'r killed me, I dropped like full black (G), it wasn't really much, but it pissed me off.

id have to say getting hacked at lvl 70ish and losing about a m in stuff. i was devastated and depressed.... :cry: ve allways been jitterey ever since when it says invalid name or password.....

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Starting this damn game to begin with. All those wasted nights...

Blasted RuneScape! :x

+1 man, but now i'm over it... just one more tree, just one more :ohnoes:

long ago when i was on dial-up connection (and was still a newbie player..), i fought Elvarg at cb 40+ with full addy, Rune Battleaxe, a fire staff+some runes and a full inventory of lobbies..i got really really scared when i ran out of lobbies so i turned off modem 0_o when i logged in, i was in lumby :P lol

sig.jpg

Going into the wildy at any time. I always get PKed by gangs of mage pures.

Damned mage pures :evil:

http://custom.leetscape.com/sig/63/70/combat.png[/img]

You just won the award for "The Most niave person on the Tip.it Boards!"]
*Points towards the monkey sitting on the button and declining every query*
Help me

No.

back when i was still whering steel armor i was pked then i spent alot of time and a good chunck of my money (i was poor) then the same guy got me agan

:wall:

but the funny thing is he is now one of my best friends (but even know i still don't trust him)

:-s :-k

guyx5000.png

guth8os.gif

be yourself because you suck at being that guy