Whats the worst thing thats ever happened to you?

abyssalreaper

prolly my worst was when i was around like lvl 20 and theres a guy named nestleamage and he was like lvl 40 and he went all over varrok rounding people up for a "drop party cuz he was quiting" i was holding 300 body, 200 mind, 100 water, like 300 fires i think and an air staff

he got like 10 people around lvl 20-30 and he said "where should we go to drop the items...hmmm how about the wildy!". well u see whats coming we all followed him to like lvl 25 wildy and it was multi attack, i just thought that

together we could all attack him and kill him. he said "first one who attacks me gets full rune and 500k" which at the time i didn't know if you were skulled you didn't keep 3 items.

So i attacked him and(i think he must of been using illegle 3rd party client cuz read ahead) he then proceeds to use blood spells on me doing like 23 damge, i then TRY to tele and it says "a magical force stops you from teleporting" and im thinking WTF soul runes at lvl 40?? I start running and he uses a hold spell and hits like 15 and i die...

im guessing he the proceeded to kill the others...

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got hacked. lost:

Every drag wep (cept spear)

10k fires

30k airs

10k laws

10k water

10k earth

every bit of armor i had

12k iron arrows

and to top it all off...i found all the stuff on my real life friend's account a week later

he got like 10 people around lvl 20-30 and he said "where should we go to drop the items...hmmm how about the wildy!". well u see whats coming we all followed him to like lvl 25 wildy and it was multi attack, i just thought that

together we could all attack him and kill him. he said "first one who attacks me gets full rune and 500k" which at the time i didn't know if you were skulled you didn't keep 3 items.

So i attacked him and(i think he must of been using illegle 3rd party client cuz read ahead) he then proceeds to use blood spells on me doing like 23 damge, i then TRY to tele and it says "a magical force stops you from teleporting" and im thinking * soul runes at lvl 40?? I start running and he uses a hold spell and hits like 15 and i die...

You're an idiot :P

tifsbti6oi.gif

So i attacked him and(i think he must of been using illegle 3rd party client cuz read ahead) he then proceeds to use blood spells on me doing like 23 damge, i then TRY to tele and it says "a magical force stops you from teleporting" and im thinking * soul runes at lvl 40?? I start running and he uses a hold spell and hits like 15 and i die...

You're an idiot :P

Following him to the wilderness on a members server? FOr a 'drop party' :P Yes....of course...

DROP PAR-TAY! FOLLOW ME EVERYONE :P

You're an idiot.

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

about 2 months ago I was atempting to buy a rune 2h so I FINALLY found this f2p guy who would sell for 40k(all I had) i was so desperate I hit accept and some how i ended up with an iron 2h I felt devestated about 3 days ago I happened to see this scammer again in wildy and pked his a**

Add me Terps_Fann

f632et7.th.jpg

Tonight I was mining while on these forums, wearing a laderhosen hat and prince outfit. I maximized rs to find I had been looged out. I quickly looged back in and found myself standing in lummy... Dam! :x

My other experience was when I died training on lessers at cranador. Not too bad eh... Wrong! I happened to be wearing my santa hat! :D It wasnt too bad tho coz back in those days they only cost about 300k.

mine is getting hack twice (sencond hack is worst because stole rune full helm that i got for free in the drop party)

losing addy legs (g) in falador.... this happened by: i dream that i will drop it in falador and i thought it was fake... went to play runescape on that account minin in falador them when i exited falador i found out addy legs (g) was missing in my inventory then i paniced and look for it was gone for ever cost me 90k

we'll.. me and my clan where gonna pk p2p.

i take 5M out of bank (my money that day)

im at edgeville saying: buying blood runes

im like dam.. i got no prayer..

so my friend says... go to monastery recharge it..

im like kk.. sure.. i go to the wilderness cross at monastery.. when i realize i was getting attacked.. i see a 0 hitted on me.. i click teleport and out of nowhere i realize im tbed.

i try running away but this ancient mage rises staff.

Loading - Please wait.. dam im lagging.

i think of myself.. pray i dont dy on rs2..

I log in.. i see myself standing at monastery with 2hp..

i think wow.. i gotta pray fast.. i go pray and i walk back to edgeville..

me in edgeville (2hped) get out my whip, full rune+boots) glory (4).. and sharks.

I walk with my clan into the wilderness(2hped..)..

This ancient mage comes.. i'm like dam.. but the mage attacks someone else.. everyone runs2the ancient and atts it.

then i get poisoned by a ddp.. i realize i have 2hp and i eat a shark.. right on time i get hit 15hp.. then this ancient mage guy hits everyone .. including me..

You won a free trip to lumbridge... (skulled)

Bye whip..

record.jpeg

lost green mask bij dieing at the lessers (didnt look at it... and a trout is even worth more)

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

• 3 weeks later...

What is the worse thing that has ever happened to you in RS?

I haven't had much happen to me....

I once got scammed and lost my mith armour once (slightly newbish I know). That was very bad for me, but slightly good 'cos I got some more and a better weapon, but mostly bad, but then again slightly good.

What have been your worst RS experiences?

Getting scammed from my full black when I was a newb thanks to the Trust Test... :roll:

Oh and I guess returning from inactive periods countless times to find many friends had quit would be up there with the worst things.

~Ian

newsig4ty.jpg

Retired Tip It Moderator | Zybez Radio DJ - Listen Here

defintely wehn i was like level 10 and full iron then to me was like full dragon and i fell for the armor trimming the guy was like give me 2 minutes but 2 hours later he finaly logged in and would neve talk o well i could careless now...those were the good ole days lol now i can almost make full mith lol well to bad!...

no actullay the trust game got me pretty bad to of a cannon and full gold mystic..... the guy was level 26! and i was 70 now thats pretty sad for me but he was giving away dragon chain and like 100 mil if we would trust him...