I will do black demons because they are good xp

I will do tzhaar for tokkul and fire capes

I will do metal/kbd drags with c rapier

I will do wfs for charms

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

slowest in xp? wyverns, steels, black demons, and tzhaar are all pretty slow xp

And hands down, living rock caverns takes longer then any other slayer task. Bloodvelds also take a long time

What? Bloodvelds are easily some of the best slayer experience. Black Demons are pretty good, too.

EDIT: Blue dragons, warped torts, wyverns, and living rock creatures are all good candidates for cancels. I'd also cancel hellhounds. Kalphites should be considered, too.

EDIT: Jungle and desert wyrms are pretty slow in terms of exp, too.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

[spoiler=Task Exp/Hr]

Bloodveld - 88k slayer/hour

Dagannoth - 70k slayer/hour

Abberant Spectres - 52k slayer/hour

Black Demons - 48k slayer/hour

Dark Beasts - 44k slayer/hour

Suqah - 43k slayer/hour

Living Rocks - 42k slayer/hour

Gargoyles - 37k slayer/hour

Dust Devils - 37k slayer/hour

Nechryael - 35k slayer/hour

Terror Dogs - 34k slayer/hour

Black Dragons - 34k slayer/hour

Skeletal Wyverns - 33.6k slayer/hour

Ice Strykwrms - 33k slayer/hour

Tzhaar - 32k slayer/hour

Waterfiends - 32k slayer/hour

Abyssal Demons - 31.5k slayer/hour

Greater Demons - 31k/hour

Iron Dragons - 26k slayer/hour

Steel Dragons - 24k slayer/hour

Desert Strykwyrms - 24k slayer/hour

Mithril Dragons - 19k slayer/hour

These were taken from someone with maxed combats and the best abilities you can get. They should still be about the same for some people unless you have terrible low stats.

The 5 on the bottom are the lowest exp/hr tasks, but also take into consideration the ones you rather take time killing instead of doing better exp tasks that you can't stand.

I can't stand to do Hellhounds, LRC, Kalphites and i got Waterfiends blocked atm as I'm ranging/maging my tasks.

[spoiler=Zarfot's Task Exp/Hr]

Dagannoths: 80k

Bloodvelds: 56k (up to 59k with Steel Titan)

Warped Terrorbirds: 51k

Scabarites: 50k

Suqahs: 50k

Aberrant Spectres: 46k (up to 48k with Steel Titan)

Black Demons (range or halberd + cannon): 40k

Goraks: 37k

Kalphites: 36k

Fire Giants (melee + cannon): 35k

Dark Beasts: 36k (1k to 2k less if you need to do 2 trips)

Dust Devils: 28k (up to 33k with Steel Titan)

Spiritual Mages: 25k (up to 27k with Steel Titan)

Abyssal Demons: 25k

Gargoyles: 25k

Skeletal Wyverns: 24k (1k to 2k less if you have to do 2 trips)

Nechryaels: 24k (up to 27k with Steel Titan)

Waterfiends: 23k (up to 26k with Steel Titan)

Black Dragons: 23k (baby black dragons)

Hellhounds: 22k (1k to 5k more if you pick up fewer charms)

Greater Demons: 21k

Iron Dragons: 17k (up to 19k if you have dragon slayer gloves)

Steel Dragons: 14k

Mithril Dragons: 9k

These are what Zarfot has gotten. But thats with 99 summ, no exts, turmoil, or anti-fire potion.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

EDIT: Blue dragons, warped torts, wyverns, and living rock creatures are all good candidates for cancels. I'd also cancel hellhounds. Kalphites should be considered, too.

Now that you only have to have the chimes in your inventory, warped tortoises are one of the best tasks you can get.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

Blue drags

Warped torts

Wyverns

Hellies

Jungles

Deserts

What to cancel

I'd keep either hellies or torts. Torts have ok drops, and with the chime update, are pretty fast. Hh's are pretty fast too, but no good drops outside of clues.

I think it should be noted that all the figures posted on this thread assume cannoning everything minutely cannonable and are a maximum, real figures are bound to be a bit lower with even the best equipment(and the figures suggest ovl/turm/rapier). For me, since i'm already 99 slayer and don't like cannoning most tasks, i have blocked things like bloodvelds and black deamons that can be fast with a cannon. I wouldn't suggest blocking blue dragons- they are an easy task at kurdal dungeon if you don't pick up bones and with a yak the banking can be done with minimal timeloss, neither would i ever block hellhounds thanks to the kurdal dungeon. But most of all when determining your block list you should try the tasks- even if the task yields good xp it might be very boring for you to do thus slowing you down, or if a task is a bit slower but you like it then you really shouldn't be blocking it.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Now that you only have to have the chimes in your inventory, warped tortoises are one of the best tasks you can get.

They suffer from Kaphite Syndrome; they have aggravatingly slow spawn times.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

They suffer from Kaphite Syndrome; they have aggravatingly slow spawn times.

When I did that task first time ever yesterday, I managed to keep a steady pace of dropping one when the other was just spawning. So I managed to fight all the time. Only problem was that my inv got full of tort shells quite fast and I had to bank several times. But in the end, 500k+ profit wasn't that bad at all.

Cydoor.png

I don't cannon, but I use Titan and turmoil on Tortoises, I usually wait like 5 seconds between spawn. Worth it imo for the cash, although I'm not really looking for epic xp, I just Slay for fun :P

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Dislike of tasks can grow over time so I would suggest to not block anything in the beginning. Experience all tasks. Block those that really start to annoy you.

There is also an indirect manner of blocking: don't do quests.

I had a really good thing going till i hit 95 slayer or so, because then i started doing quests for TDs. I then actually started to get awful tasks.

I used to have a limited number of possible tasks which meant I was doing abyssal demons etc really frequently. And after doing most of the quests the list of possible tasks was just a lot longer. Which meant more variation, and also less frequently the tasks that I actually enjoyed.

Similar to an earlier poster I have 99 slayer so I actually have blocked tasks that some people swear by, like dagonoths and kalphites. I have no interest in cannoning any more. I actually don't have a cannon any more.

But black demons: Great task! You can melee them, range them, mage them, cannon them. Just takes a while to do 200+ of them when you don't have a cannon. Don't block that! But then again, I am biased because I actually enjoy doing them. Maybe it is because I don't feel the need to finish the entire task in one go. They are quite easily reached after all.

spuriousmonk.png

spuriousmonk.png

I think you should try all of the tasks at least once. who knows, you just might like one of the ones listed to be banned. I for one like to slay black demons and also I like blue dragons as well. Blue dragons are like 1 mil a task if you bank all the hides and bones, but yes they are slower this way.

rudedude.pngthError---Too-Stupid.png