Don't Hurt The Wall

Comical

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Al Qaeda retaliates with a missle.

70 HP.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Terrible people.

70 HP.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

People that choke on said Pringles.

70 HP.

Coke is no good for your health.

70 HP.

The wall is scolded for not saying "excuse me" after burping.

70 HP.

The wall is arrested for disturbing the peace.

70 HP.

The other prison walls are smarter than we ever could have imagined. They point the guards in the direction the wall ran in, and he is captured in minutes.

70 HP.

The wall doesn't like people posting in his thread by accident, but Abc left already, so the wall takes out his anger on himself.

68 HP.

The wall is lactose intollerant, so the cheese on the pizza does not settle well.

69 HP.

I kick the wall cause it's fun.

70 HP.