• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good fight Lgz

Not a bad pull from us, had 50 signed up as yes dunno what happened :huh:

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

Grats TK nice pull too. Best of luck next time around lgz!

Human history is a long process of learning by f---ng up over and over again. It's haphazard and stupid, but we learn best by trial and error... and more error. :heh:

For every 5000 failures we have, we have someone that finds out something...

I'm gonna say I'm disappointed in our pull a the moment, I am so sorry I couldn't attend.....cause my internet had problems.....................

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seemed too easy, Gj TK. 28/64? Nice activity Lgz

#dvclan if you ever either of you want a cwri.

Dv ripped in '08 bro.

Nice job TK, didnt expect this low pull..

Please come on time next time ( reason we left earlier ) and don't flame?

:thumbup:

Ex Retaliation High Council | Ex Legendz High Council

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC

Proud to have been a Power Ranger

Dv ripped in '08 bro.

Well it's hard not to flame someone who gets 1 shot every war (Pav) And then he was saying [cabbage] to Tk members after.

Recruit me pl0x?

Dv ripped in '08 bro.

Well it's hard not to flame someone who gets 1 shot every war (Pav) And then he was saying [cabbage] to Tk members after.

That's why his not in Legendz anymore, not that it's your opinion that matters seeming as your Dragonwoon Not Tempted Killers, so really don't know why your here.

Goodfight Tk, was sniping the whole war, your piles we're solid, 10k6d, would have feasted in pvp :|.

Oh and about our pull, from day 1 of this war we had very bad sign up's as people was very busy this day, no idea why. Just a bad day i guess, but every clan has them and we'll just shrug it off :). Again, goodfight Tk.

Dv ripped in '08 bro.

That's why his not in Legendz anymore, not that it's your opinion that matters seeming as your Dragonwoon Not Tempted Killers, so really don't know why your here.

Goodfight Tk, was sniping the whole war, your piles we're solid, 10k6d, would have feasted in pvp :|.

Oh and about our pull, from day 1 of this war we had very bad sign up's as people was very busy this day, no idea why. Just a bad day i guess, but every clan has them and we'll just shrug it off :). Again, goodfight Tk.

Well said mate.. well said! :thumbup:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

Are you sure sir? Your clan backed out of a fight with my team because you pulled 11 people in a week prep. Even Toxed_Up (Dv Council) came to me and apologised and said that you guys are closing. Lol.

Rip.

Are you sure sir? Your clan backed out of a fight with my team because you pulled 11 people in a week prep. Even Toxed_Up (Dv Council) came to me and apologised and said that you guys are closing. Lol.

Rip.

Trolled hard...you think just because he tossed on a dv sig he's some one from dv, let alone a rank l0l.

6590ew.jpg

Rip.

Trolled hard...you think just because he tossed on a dv sig he's some one from dv, let alone a rank l0l.

yes, alan, u got trolled very hard, im pretty sure ik who this person is, DV is closed mate get over it and stop thinking ur such a boss because someone backed out of a fight with you.

ON TOPIC, very nicely done TK :mrgreen:

kristn.png

Rip.

yes, alan, u got trolled very hard, im pretty sure ik who this person is, DV is closed mate get over it and stop thinking ur such a boss because someone backed out of a fight with you.

Dw 108+

why.... just why... this isnt a recruitment topic... why post random crap that has nothing to do with this

ON TOPIC, very nicely done TK :mrgreen:

Someone just needs some fresh air :)

Dv ripped in '08 bro.

Lgz aren't going anywhere bro. Nice pull/activity L.

34hc76x.gif

Proud CR Member

Rip.

#dvclan for a war anytime bro.

34hc76x.gif

Proud CR Member

Dv ripped in '08 bro.

Lgz aren't going anywhere bro. Nice pull/activity L.

Could say the same for your team, oh well Jagex can take away 1vs1 but atleast you can still ddos to win, very impressive =D> .

As i said, it's no surprise for us as we expected a pull as such as this because it was a busy weekend for Legendz, it happens to almost every clan more than once where their members have a busy weekend, so stop trying to act cool and trolling us because your opinion on a clan isn't valued as your team doesn't understand the consept of what a proper war is.