[TWR] Dragonwood V True 0wnage

Darkrai

Thanks for the fight, was definitely fun binding your FI leaders ... Warriar <3:

Haha, even through d'hide and magic protection. We did well bringing the score 2 between us, we started losing at the point we starting losing members. Looking forward to another war DW, always get nice fights from you guys.

Very good and enjoyable fight.

Lol it was fun when you guys brought your pile to us and you were in full Green D'hide we chose to pile you because our rangerss poo'd on you. :rolleyes:

Recruit me pl0x?

Looks like you did a good job DW, thank you for the fight and congratulations on the win. :)

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Was definatly quite close from start to finish. Man for man, we got outperformed since I don't think we KOed a single T0 member without prayer and rune (except Dazuz confirm?) on where as a lot of our low levels got repeatedly 1 hit.

Thanks for the fight, was definitely fun binding your FI leaders ... Warriar <3:

Confirmed:

2106201000465.png

i see what u did there

with ur prayer, i see it!

and HARHAR, u did the exact same thing to me in Res war... i hate u so much :wall:

T0 did well all i can say =p

kristn.png

Was a real fun war, thanks for the fight DW! :)

Unfortunatly we started to lose members towards the midway point ... looking forward to another clean war with you DW! :thumbsup:

ranksf.png

mostloved.png

Looks like a really close one.. Congrats DW!

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

Gratz Dw. :thumbup: Look forward to a rematch where I can make. :D Probably won't make a difference tho, lmao.

We piled you like 4 times Ichi. L

Um I wasn't there, and I think I would know if I was there or not. Maybe you piled Itaichimaru 4 times, but I know it wasn't me.