Dragon Kite anyone?

Rosanante1

i made a thread about the topic of dragon items, with questions such as "should dragon items be made ftp" or "should dragon items have there requirements moved to 70 and have a replacement metal put in the level 60 zone" ect

but as for dragon items as thay are now, the only things thay people would want to any major amount are the defender and crosbow. i wouldent mind a dxbow, just gona have slightly higher range bonous and a spec, the defender though would be kinda overpowered.

as for a kite, well dfs would have better defence and a str bonous, spirit shields have same/better defence + prayer bonous + efects.

all i can say is...

I don't really care if we need it. I just want them to finish the set already...

And what happened to buying Dragon items at stores or as drops from non-boss monsters? They don't need a huge outing for every one they release.

Seriously, just allow the

Dragon Kiteshield to be made from the old pieces plus some new drop,

release the Sword (short) in the Zanaris shop,

put the Warhammer in the Frem helmet shop,

release the Crossbow, Throwing Axes, Knives, Javelins, Bolts in the Ranging Guild or have Metal Dragons drop them,

have Mithril Dragons drop the tip for the Hasta...

Didn't take me long to make up that list.

...best idea yet

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

I was always under the impression that the DFS was pretty much their version of the Dragon Kite.....because they were too stubborn to go back on their word that they'd never actually put one in the game.

Ditto. I remember Jagex saying the DFS IS the dragon kite, but they also said they'd never release a D-Plate

yes.png

The Dragon Kiteshield would also have to compete with the Blessed Spirit Shield...

Using the Dragon Sq, Rune Sq, and Rune Kite as models, the Dragon Kiteshield's Defense stats would be +56 +60 +58 -1 +58 +65 .

2dgucz6.png

I found dragon kite pieces in the cache a year ago.. No idea what they're waiting for.

I believe you found the original models for the Shield Halves. Originally, they were shaped like they should form a Dragon Kiteshield.

Oh, for reference:

29m9daa.png

2dgucz6.png

I found dragon kite pieces in the cache a year ago.. No idea what they're waiting for.

I believe you found the original models for the Shield Halves. Originally, they were shaped like they should form a Dragon Kiteshield.

Oh, for reference:

29m9daa.png

Yep.

Lefthalf.gifShieldrighthalf.gif

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

If they come up with a dragon kite they'd have to do something really special with it because there's too much shields released recently (almost every update gave a new shield, good shields)

It's actually funny that every single piece of dragon weaponry (melee atleast) has a special attack since they're imbued with dragonkin magic... YET, none of the dragon armor has anything magical about it.

Perhaps wearing a complete set or as little as two pieces (and more) should give a bonus.

No doubt a dragon kite should give full immunity to dragonfire.

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~

I don't really care if we need it. I just want them to finish the set already...

And what happened to buying Dragon items at stores or as drops from non-boss monsters? They don't need a huge outing for every one they release.

Seriously, just allow the

Dragon Kiteshield to be made from the old pieces plus some new drop,

release the Sword (short) in the Zanaris shop,

put the Warhammer in the Frem helmet shop,

release the Crossbow, Throwing Axes, Knives, Javelins, Bolts in the Ranging Guild or have Metal Dragons drop them,

have Mithril Dragons drop the tip for the Hasta...

Didn't take me long to make up that list.

IMO, your idea could use some tweaking...but, yeah, it wouldn't be hard to release most dragon items w/o a big "release" thing. Frankly, the dragon kite seems useless. Dragon Warhammer could be a slightly cheaper alternative for WaterFiends, but I can't see it being very useful. Dragon C Bow might be useful if they release dragon bolts with it. Dragon Defender would be ftw. I like the idea of a dragon hasta, because I like using controlled and the option to pick attack styles, plus I'd get a shield/defender with it; but on the other hand, it probably wouldn't be better then whip.

Tbh, dragon defender and c bow are the only interesting looking ones. The other weapons and kite are, at best, just another alternative weapon for lower-levels to choose from. Whip > dragon weapons.

I think it would be considered a bit more useful than the plate/full helm/etc.

The majority of the player community regards dragon as useless due to the equipment such as bandos and barrows. However, neither barrows nor bandos has a shield.

I could easily foresee a dragon kite being considered a cheaper alternative to the DFS, depending on how difficult it is to obtain and its actual stats.

Blessed spirit shield? Yeah.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.