Saru's Favorite Albums.

Saru Inc

Saru’s List of Albums

I just say these are 25 (well... 24 ;) ) of my favorite albums, not ones YOU SHOULD OWN. Because, well, you should own what you want to own. And I bet most people won't like this kind of music (though I could be wrong.)

Anyways.... yh

SARCASM ALERT

1)

Justin Beiber – My World 2.0

justin%20bieber%20cover.jpg

Out of the depths of Youtube comes a true gem. Justin Beiber is usually hated, because of his extreme talent, that was discovered when he was only 12 years old. Justin is known for communicating his true feelings about a subject, and conveying them across many boundaries. He can make you feel what you, or him for that matter have never felt before. When he sings Baby, a serenade to his sweetheart, he dances for her, in a romantic bowling alley. Though Justin has never seen a girl in his life, besides the men dressed up as girls in his video, he makes you think he is actually not a societal reject, and accomplished idiot, but instead is a romantic womanizer. He has been likened to other musical geniuses such as Mozart, Beethoven, Lars Ulrich, and Brokencyde. Music critics and scholars around the world rave about how amazing he is. Like renowned critic Beiberfanxx1998xx, who states “he gives you a sense of euphoria, he makes you think he’s good. He truly is amazing.” Or the online queen on music, JbFoRmE4eTeRnItY19732 states “if you don’t like him, don’t talk.” Which also goes to show, how devoted his followers are; he is truly an inspiration to all of us out there, who have never had a life.

Srry. I had to.

END SARCASM ALERT

These albums are in no order at all, sense I honestly like them all the same. But for the moment, I was post my favorite album.

2)

Good News for People Who Love Bad News – Modest Mouse

200px-MMGoodNews5075.jpg

Now I’m not into indie that much. It just seems like… Off. I’m not insinuating that most indie bands have no talent, but a lot honestly don’t have talent, so they call themselves indie. Instead of garbage. Nonetheless, this album is VURY enjoyable when driving in the summer. And I really like going running to World at Large on a calm, warm summer evening. (Linked below) it just works. Float on is a nice song as well. This album isn’t my favorite, but it is a really good chill album. Its like stoner music without the weed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfJE-WF_a1c

3)

Origin of Symmetry – Muse

200px-Museoriginofsymemtryalbumcover.jpg

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE! Wooo! This is the defining album of Muse. It is FILLED with amazing songs. From power packed (in its own way) Citizen Erased, to the eerie, and amazing Micro Cuts. Mr. Bellamy’s high vocals used to completely turn me off from Muse, but once I got into them I loved them. I honestly don’t know what else to say, but damn. This is my favorite album. (From Muse)

4)

The Eminem Show – Eminem

200px-The_Eminem_Show.jpg

I love my rap. Hip hop. Everything in between, or close to. And this Album is one of the tops from M&M. Its still got the skits like the earlier albums, but it’s not as bizarre as relapse, or mainstream as Recovery. Though it’s pretty mainstream. Personal favorites are Superman, Til I collapse, Say Goodbye to Hollywood, and Sing for the Moment. Very nice album, love it.

Till I collapse (Explicit Language, of course)

(Pardon the amazing typos in the video. Lmao.)

5)

Holy Wood (In The Shadow of the Valley of Death) –Marilyn Manson

200px-Marilyn_Manson_-_Holy_Wood_%28In_the_Shadow_of_the_Valley_of_Death%29.jpg

C’mon. It’s Saru. I had to post Manson. Even though I don’t listen to Manson anymore, I have to give this album props. Though Manson’s singing is less than perfect, the album has a good feel. I think the Bassist Twiggy, and Guitarist, John 5, aka God’s gift to the guitar, are what makes the album. President Dead linked below, is really only great because of the bass line, and the amazing solo in it. But the album in general is the quintessential Manson album. It’s the last album before the Bassist left, and it has an amazing storyline, and as well many classics (To the Manson fans that is) have come from this album.

President Dead

6)

Reflections – Apocalyptica.

(Not sure if this album cover is inappropriate, if you guys (admin) sincerely think so feel free to remove it, I’ll try and find a different one.)

200px-Reflectionsrevised.jpg

Cello metal tends to be stereotyped as nerd music (if you disagree, you’re a nerd.) and I’m ok with that, though I think Apocaluptica shows enough talent to become mainstream. I love like every single song Apocalyptica has ever strung out, and despite my loathing for Metallica, I have fallen in love with their covers. Personal favorites on here are: All of them. Heh. But Epilogue (Relief) is my favorite for going to sleep, since like theres 10 seconds of silence at the end/beginning. LOVE THESE PEOPLE.

(Though this song is from a different one, it’s my favorite Apoca song, so I will link it anyways.)

Farewelll

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnpXB6O6RDY&feature=related

7)

30 Seconds to Mars – 30 Seconds to Mars

200px-30_Seconds_to_Mars_album_cover.jpg

This is a really good debut album imo. Though a tad eccentric, (imo again), and not very mainstream I think this deserves a lot of merit. I really like the sound of this album, but it doesn’t have as much replayability as I would have hoped for. Tops songs are The Mission, Buddha for Mary, Welcome to the Universe, and 93 Million Miles.

93 Million Miles

Again, please disregard the lame fan made video. (And the song actually starts at the one minute mark, basically)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NLuQ7D4TlM

8)

The Fame – Lady Gaga

lady_gaga_the_fame-1.jpg

Yep. Gaga. She has true talent on this album, and a lot of it isn’t autotuning. Most disregard this album for its superficial lyrics, but I’ve always looked at them at a different way. (No trolling) For example, when she says “I’ve drunk so much I can’t see straight anymore” (I think those are the lyrics, tbh, not listened to the album in awhile.) She’s not saying its ok to drink like that, but that’s how society thinks. ANYWAYS. Pardon the language, but if damn Gaga would have just stuck to this, she would have stayed amazing. The fame monster? Bad romance is genius. The rest of the album is worse than crap. Seen the Alejandro music video? (Go youtube it NOW) COMPLETE CRAP. She was like “lets go balls deep into weird territory and maybe we’ll make money.” No. Stop. Go back to the beginning Gaga…

Favorites are: Paparazzi, Lovegame, Paper Gangster, Starstruck, and Just Dance. (I like all the songs, just like these a lot more than the others :P)

9)

The Resistance – Muse

muse-the-resistance-album-artwork.jpg

Mmm. Delectable. When this album came out, I’m pretty sure I posted that the band was crap. Wrong. This album is epic, despite Bellamys bizarre voice in Resistance, with the epic symphonies at the end, to the ONE Jazz song I will ever like (I belong to You) this album is just too good. We need more falsetto anarchists like these cats. Love love love this album. Just order the shirt for it on Sunday, and have a poster of it in mai room.

Exogenesis Part 1

It speeds up after the slow beginning. LOVE THE VOCALS! OMG!

10)

A beautiful lie – 30 Seconds to Mars

200px-A_beautiful_lie.jpg

Yea. I like this album. A lot more than than what I am writing alludes to. I just don’t really know what to say. EPIC!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EcX4OtLWVs

11)

Lost in the Sound of Separation – Underoath

200px-Uolitsos.jpg

OK I’m REALLY not a fan of screaming. Death metal, speed metal, crap metal, nah. Just don’t like it, despite me trying to get into it over and over. Just can’t. Manson was the one exception. And these guys. (Not saying these guys are badass like death metal. But they scream…. ) Really like this album. Yh.

The Created Void

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3IdXng5jOU

12)

Eminem – Marshall Mathers LP

the_marshall_mathers_lp_28alternate29.jpg

Mmmm. WB mr M. This album is amazing, a great addition to the genre. From the tearful and piercing Stan, and ICP mocking Marshall Mathers, to the eerie and epic Kim. He still uses sound effects like in SS LP, but I like em better in this. Stan is amazing. Omg.

Stan (Idiot Vevo destroyed the official video. L.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OwY5h3FDck

13)

Tha Carter III – Lil’ Wayne

200px-CarterIII.jpg

Many people diss wayne for being mainstream, and his vast amount of swear words. But I think Lil Wayne would have been just as good, even for indie.He’s got pretty decent flow, even if he’s not the fastest rapper, but what I love are his lyrics. Not the [garden tool]’s, drugs, etc. But his metaphors, similies, and puns. They’re just too great. Though I’m sure many will agree his mixtapes in general are better than his albums.

3 Peat (explicit of course)

Hah. It took me like 10 listens before I realized what 3 peat stood for. >.<

14)

Dark Side of the Moon – Pink Floyd

200px-Dark_Side_of_the_Moon.png

I mean, good stoner music I guess. To be honest the album is ok, I’m merely putting this on the list since everyone else is, so I guess it’s good.

15)

Dr Horrible’s Sing Along Blog Soundtrack

rtv-d-horrible.gif

Too funny. TOOO FUNNY! Go watch the movie if you haven’t already, fool.

16)

Never Take Friendship Personal – Anberlin

200px-Anberlin-ntfp.jpg

I really don’t like Christian music. At all. However, this band has a lot of merit. While this album lacks playability, it has some vury nice songs on it; such as Never Take Friendship Personal, Paperthin Hymn, and Feel Good Drag.

17)

Fight With Tools – Flobots

fight_with_tools.jpg

Ok, so politically they’re like the rap version of Rise Against. But I really like the sound of their stuff. As most people do, I think they have a nice mix of both mainstream, and indie qualities. Favorites are Fight With Tools, Handlebars, Anne Braden, and Combat.

Love Handlebars.

18)

All We Know is Falling

200px-Paramore-all_we_know_is_falling.jpg

I’m not that huge of a Paramore fan, I don’t think Haley is all that good looking, nor do I find her voice amazing. But still, if you’re into this kind of music, this album is for you. It’s a pretty optimistic album musically, with some eerie songs like Franklin. (My personal favorite) I Think the one downfall Paramore has, is they all sound similar. In that most of them have that quiet part, then all the instruments come in at the chorus. Supposed to make it dramatic I guess. It just makes it predictable.

Conspiracy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAQruqjfT1s

The chorus is meh. It’s the verses I really like, the drums with the guitar just makes this a nice driving song.

19)

The Sufferer & The Witness –Rise Against

zz_rise_against.jpg

This is a pretty common/mainstream album. But I find to like it more than their punk, which is a tad off the wall, and their recent, which seems really cliché. Personal favorites are Injection, Under the Knife, Worth Dying For, Roadside, and the Good Left Undone.

20)

Termination Bliss – The Deathstars

terminsationbliss.jpg

Ok so I said I didn’t like screaming. Well this guy is just too awesome. Holy crap o.O Love this album, though I’m not too fond of their first album. Blitzkrieg, despite being and overused and stupid song name, is a gggggggggggreat! Song. Especially those drums. Yum.

Blitzkrieg

Yea… Couldn’t post the official vid. Not appropriate by far.

21)

808’s and Heartbreaks – Kanye West

200px-808s_%26_Heartbreak.png

The ONLY Kanye album you will ever catch me listening to. It’s a hit or miss, but its on this list because the songs that hit it, hit it well.

Love Lockdown

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-XZ_nte1Go

Yea. The official vid had like 40 boob shots in it. Guess we can’t have that.

22)

It’s Blitz! – Yeah Yeah Yeahs

200px-Yeah-yeah-yeahs-its-blitz.jpg

This is a pretty decent album from the YYY, not as good as Fever to Tell, but I like it more in it’s own way. But I don’t really know much about the band in general, so not much to say.

Zero

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwqlaiPr3_8

23)

Mechanical Animals – Marilyn Manson

Pretty sure the real album cover wouldn’t be allowed, so this is the one I will use. (alternate)

e03117cnc96.jpg

Ok. So if you get passed the androgynous outfit, stilettos, and make up I think there's a very nice album in there. I like what he did with Bowie’s idea despite the fact pretty much everyone agrees it’s a copycat of his album, I like Manson’s more. My favorite songs of all time are on this album, and I stopped listening to them due to a personal choice, but if I could. I would. *sigh* I love this album. I’m merely putting it near the bottom of my list because I don’t listen to it anymore… Unfortunately. Anyways, Manson focus on alienation, drug abuse, and in a sense the mental fragmentation of society. I think he does it once again, very very well. (Though without a doubt, this album will only appeal to a few listeners) I top it as one of the top albums I have ever heard. Also the song below is pretty much the number one song of any fan out there. (Give or take 2)

Great Big White World (favorite song of all time)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqnN0tob7w0

*note* It starts off really slow, but once it gets up to the first chorus it speeds up until the end with that beautiful solo <3333333 Why Manson never made this a single no fan will ever know.

24)

Black Holes and Revalations – Muse

wu1mw7.jpg

Well. I did it. I decided to post this instead of Absolution. Though they both are by far, amazing albums. However, I like every single song on here, and I don’t really like one or two on Absolution. This album is amazing! Despite the fact it got plagued by Twilight fans (Supermassive Black hole was played in Twilight) this is still an epic album. In more ways than one, whether you’re mapping out the problematique of a super massive black hole, becoming invincible with the Knights of Cydonia, or maybe just writing a Soldier’s Poem about a Starlight you saw behind an Assasin, this album is FOR YOU!

I can’t really decide whether to post Super Massive black hole, or Starlight. So I will post Exo-Politics. Because I <3 it as well.

(Love the guitar after the first chorus oh so much)

Recovery – Eminem.

200px-RecoveryCoverOfficial.jpg

Yea. More Eminem. I just have been obsessed with him more so than lately (no homo).

I am only posting this last, because well it just came out. And I DEFINITELY didn’t download it a week early illegally or anything… So I’ve not had a chance to listen to it…

Some really really good songs on here, though he gets tad mopey, and lame on some, he always picks it back up. Though I wish this had sounded more akin t o ML LP or SL LP this album has its own greatness.

Going Through Changes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ8cJtGtd_c

Well. That’s it. As you can tell I focus mainly on rap/hip hop and metal/rock/idfk what to call it. I have a lot of other songs on my ipod (like 5 days total) most of them are one song per album I like, so no point in posting it.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I like 7 10 14 16 18 and 19 :P

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Thanks (I guess?)

I think I'm the only one who likes Gaga on this forum save like 2-3 other people. Meh :(

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

I don't like Beiber, that was sarcasm lol.

Yeaaaahhhhh right. You only say that now that you've posted it ;)

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Lol I hope you're being sarcastic aha.

I find Lady Gaga extremely annoying, but she's definitely talented.

I think she trys too hard to be different, and if she wouldn't try as hard, not only would more people respect her, but I think she would stand out EVEN more so.

And yea I hate Metallica so much, but they are vury talented.

3, 5, 23 and 24 are the best.

Others on the other hand. *cough* Rise Against. *cough*

(I love repeating the same message twice. :thumbup: )

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

25 is the best, i can honestly say there is not one bad track on that album. Surprised that the carter 2 wasnt on there. In my opinion it was better than the carter 3.

I wont smoke it if the name ain't right

My haze is looking like its been in a color fight.

Guess we are smoking on Picasso, light it up, ignite the spark.

Man it feels good to be smoking on fine arts.

25 is the best, i can honestly say there is not one bad track on that album. Surprised that the carter 2 wasnt on there. In my opinion it was better than the carter 3.

I think it is, but tha carter 3 is easier for people to get into instead of 2.