Happy July the 4th!

The Dark Lord

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched the fireworks my parent set off. holy hell. they were damn impressive. so damn impressive.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Oh hell. I'm at home watching the New York fireworks on TV but I first must endure a performance by Justin Beiber.

George Washington is probably rolling over in his grave. "Celebrating this fine day, this celebration of America with a young man named Justin Beiber. Lovely! Let's see what he sounds like....OH MY GOD! He's smaller than Napoleon, sounds like my wife, and his songs sound like the things my great(x12) granddaughter listens to. And he writes it? WHAT HAS AMERICA COME TO?"

To top it off, Bieber is Canadian. :thumbup:

That's true!

God, it's pathetic that here are all these soldiers at the fireworks, and we don't see any sort of band striking up the armed forces songs and songs for fallen soldiers during the presentation period. We get Justin Bieber singing. I mean, they play some patriotic songs during the fireworks, but I feel it would be much better for the whole thing to be patriotic, not another way for NBC to earn money from every girl in the country tuning in for Bieber.

One of the ways of being patriotic for this country is to follow it's capitalistic ideals, no? :mrgreen:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Oh hell. I'm at home watching the New York fireworks on TV but I first must endure a performance by Justin Beiber.

George Washington is probably rolling over in his grave. "Celebrating this fine day, this celebration of America with a young man named Justin Beiber. Lovely! Let's see what he sounds like....OH MY GOD! He's smaller than Napoleon, sounds like my wife, and his songs sound like the things my great(x12) granddaughter listens to. And he writes it? WHAT HAS AMERICA COME TO?"

To top it off, Bieber is Canadian. :thumbup:

That's true!

God, it's pathetic that here are all these soldiers at the fireworks, and we don't see any sort of band striking up the armed forces songs and songs for fallen soldiers during the presentation period. We get Justin Bieber singing. I mean, they play some patriotic songs during the fireworks, but I feel it would be much better for the whole thing to be patriotic, not another way for NBC to earn money from every girl in the country tuning in for Bieber.

One of the ways of being patriotic for this country is to follow it's capitalistic ideals, no? :mrgreen:

Truth be told.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Heading to a party. Should be fun. I came back from one earlier that I didn't know anyone at. It was not fun.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Some family friends came over for dinner. We had some eeeeeeepiiiiiiiccccccc steak. That's about as exciting as my 4th of July gets :P Normally we can see fireworks from my house, but this year the closest city isn't doing them because of budget cuts... go figure. Not enough money to celebrate a holiday :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

As I went to Jack in the Box earlier today for some late-lunch, it felt like there was a party every 5 houses. :grin:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Beautiful friend, you're my only friend

Beautiful day, what a lovely fate

Beautiful dream, you're my [bleep]ed up dream

Sit in the ground, still look in the ground

Celebrated the 4th by going over to a friends house and for a small little get together. Eventually went over to another friends house and ended up watching fireworks from the roof of my friends house. It was a pretty fun night I have to say even if I couldn't go out to the bars cause my 17 yr old sister is visiting.

tFtfA.jpg