� Psi's Road To Trimmed Completionist Cape �

Gah, lucky. I logged on 15 minutes after they fixed that glitch, so my modifier was 2.7x and down the whole way XD I was cooking too, got 4.1m exp. You got 4.77M. Beat me ;P.

And is the cooking guild bank faster than rogues den?

-=EB World=-

-Sara - 13 hilt 43 ss

-Bandos - 1 BCP, 1 Hilt

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5th September 2010: Well only 2 days have passed since my last update but I wanted to share a couple of things. Mainly I have just finished the Achievement Diaries therefore I have all the rewards now which was my goal for the past couple of days, I would have completed them yesterday but had to wait on my Jade Vine and Yew Tree to grow and I am a noob and forgot to plant them early! Other than that I had a clan event with Brutality where we hit Renegade and JaJa for some free loot, had a couple of kills only 1 of which I have decided to upload. Other than the diaries I did a few quests which were infact requirements as well as a little more Cooking, about 700k exp and some more Magic, about 300k. This week I am not sure what I am going to do but maybe kill some more Frost Dragons with both Magic and Melee. Finally I also achieved 16m Runecrafting Experience, the last 500k or so of which came from assisting effigies.

screenshot041o.png

screenshot038d.png

screenshot032p.png

screenshot029y.png

screenshot030s.png

screenshot031t.png

screenshot035j.png

8th September 2010: Right so last update I had just completed the Achievement Diaries and then, the day after Jagex update the Elite Diaries so I completed the others just in time. Since then I have been working on completing those which took the best part of 2 days, fortunately I only had to do 1 quest, Blood Runs Deep which was fairly easy considering Zybez told me it was a master. Anyways I did Falador, Varrock, Seers, Ardy, Karamja and finally Relleka after I completed the quest. Just before the diaries update I also achieved 30m Range Experience, 25m Cooking Experience and as a result of Blood Runs Deep reward, 20m Strength Experience and 32m Magic Experience, all of which can be seen below. Stranglely I also recieved an Effigy from a level 23 Cave Crawler, and another from an Iron Dragon.

screenshot054t.png

screenshot056a.png

screenshot073p.png

screenshot072.png

screenshot063.png

screenshot064ua.png

screenshot066.png

screenshot068s.png

screenshot071vs.png

screenshot074.png

screenshot069x.png

screenshot065b.png

screenshot062t.png

screenshot061.png

screenshot059f.png

screenshot075.png

Congratulations on completing the Elite diaries :D. That is for sure a nice achievement! And all those nice drops...You really are a master of this game.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

16th September 2010: Been just over a week since I last updated this and that is because I have been doing mostly the same thing, training range. I have been doing it at Nechs using Grey Chinchompas, this makes me a decent amount of profit, nice range exp and nice charms. Overall I have gained about 6m experience from when I started however I am only going to post the latest experience mark, 35m. Like I said I have been doing very little other than ranging but had a few events with my clan, Brutality. While ranging I probably had about 7 or 8 Effigy drops, the latest of which got me level 104 Dungeoneering meaning 103 -> 104 Dungeoneering was done purely through Achievement Diaries and Effigies. From my clan events I had some EP so went into #76k and got a couple of tricks, on the first of which I had my 5th Ancient Statue which was a nice suprise, not having much DP and only about 50% EP. Other experience milestones included 46m Attack and 46m Hp experience.

screenshot098n.png

screenshot099.png

screenshot104bf.png

screenshot102wz.png

screenshot088n.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

7th October 2010: Okay so it's been a while since I have updated this but, there is a good reason, I moved to university and in the past 4 weeks have been settling it and well it's great, much better here than back at "home". I would like to say I spent the last 4 weeks doing loads, gaining levels and loads of drops, but to be honest I hardly played the first 2 weeks, but the last 2 weeks have been full of monster hunting. I had been putting off this update until I had something substancial to show as well as a new goal which can be seen in the title. That's right, I am going for 10k Dagannoth King kills (Solo Tribrid), 10k Frost Dragons and 1k Bandos Solos. I am estimating this goal will take a while because of how big it is but hopefully it will pay off, I don't intend on selling much of the loot (except the really small drops) until I am finished so at the end I have a nice big tab. This goal was mainly inspired by a clan friend Wizzy when he showed his progress of his 10k Dagannoth King goal, it reminded me I once thought about going for this but never did (back when I was trying to max total). Anyways I decided to have a shot at it. So far I have accumulated 13 Dragon Hatchets, 5 Berserker Rings, 1 Archer Ring, 3 Warrior Rings, 4 Seer Rings, 3 Mud Battlestaffs and 2 Seerculls along with many other smaller drops as the picture shows. I have also recieved my first 3 Elite Clue Scrolls which haven't yet been great rewards but my hopes are still high and am getting better at doing them. On my trips people often try and crash me and I am going to be honest, if I ask you kindly to leave but you don't and continue to try and steal kills from me, I will attempt to kill you, I believe that is fair. So far since the start of this goal my total number of crashers killed is, 2. I also made a video of using all the Barrow sets at the Dagannoth Kings in one trip which can be viewed below. Inbetween trips I have been visiting Frost Dragons and am up to just over 1.5k kills, hoping to get 2 Draconic Visage drops before I hit 10k kills (in total I have now done 11k Frost Dragons with 1 Visage drop). While on one of the these Frost Dragon trips I was reading a thread about solo Bandos so decided to add 1k solos of that to my goal, with the help of another clan friend Cona I managed to get a good inventory for trips which kills them very efficiently. On my first Bandos trip I managed a Chestplate and on the trips after that 2 Godsword Shard 1s. Anyways I intend on updating this more often now I am back with regurlar updates to the drops tab. Enjoy the pictures. Note, I always got my items back on my deaths. Also I have been nominated for Best Thread this month so I would appreciate any votes there if you feel I deserve it, thanks.

screenshot161.png

screenshot150.png

screenshot148.png

screenshot126d.png

screenshot143b.png

screenshot116a.png

screenshot110e.png

screenshot128s.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IRw4WCXNww

screenshot117j.png

screenshot145p.png

screenshot136b.png

screenshot144y.png

screenshot157.png

screenshot158.png

screenshot159y.png

screenshot125s.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Alot has happened since last time I updated this, tried to quit, gave away 800m only to come back and having to rebuild again. Sometimes I regret it but I was losing interest in RS and before I was all about making money and was really tight about spending it because I just wanted a big bank. Now I feel I can spend money more freely which is a nice feeling. Initially when I first came back I was doing a lot of Woodcutting and now I have moved to Slayer for a bit.

screenshot073f.png

screenshot119i.png

screenshot117q.png

screenshot108.png

screenshot120.png

screenshot115d.png

screenshot121.png

screenshot164c.png

screenshot163.png

screenshot162.png

Better bank than me. Wanna do bandos with me? I'm max melee + 95 pray now.

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.