� Psi's Road To Trimmed Completionist Cape �

Kai you stilled remember me right. :huh: I was thinking my post last night might of seemed kinda weird if you forgot who I was LOL

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like your idea of having an account outside of dangerous areas to bless in case you die. Bringing three chaotic weapons, arc necklace, and ranger boots to DKs would be really scary otherwise.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I like your idea of having an account outside of dangerous areas to bless in case you die. Bringing three chaotic weapons, arc necklace, and ranger boots to DKs would be really scary otherwise.

Ya it's never my account though, it's always a friend who is busy in IRC but doesn't mind logging on incase I need their help, otherwise I would have to multi log to bless my own grave because you need to be logged in to have your grave blessed which, is against the rules... as we all know! ;)

Ya it's never my account though, it's always a friend who is busy in IRC but doesn't mind logging on incase I need their help, otherwise I would have to multi log to bless my own grave because you need to be logged in to have your grave blessed which, is against the rules... as we all know! ;)

Whoa, you need to be logged in to have your grave blessed? I had no idea. :o Well scratch that then. I need to find a few good friends to help me I suppose. ;)

dgs5.jpg

Whoa, you need to be logged in to have your grave blessed? I had no idea. :o Well scratch that then. I need to find a few good friends to help me I suppose. ;)

me me me pick me

just kidding, id never help you.

I love you even more Psi for taking the time to dung with me <3 And we got all the ore from rocks! That was pretty amazing tbh,i was afraid we'd have to make 700k airs.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Hey I read the thing about Soulgazers on your Rate This thread. Do you know anything about how good the hexhunter bow is? You said you know of two people who have them, so I hope you know. :(

dgs5.jpg

Hey, grats on the great new level 99!

Going for 80+ for CLS, 61 atm. Any advice? Should I solo or team?

I tried soloing bandos as well recently too, but I only wentthe trips. Last 3, 1, and 2 kills respectively lol.. went with welfare gear and I can only use tort right now, 83 summ. and 76 prayer. They were my downfalls :L

-=EB World=-

-Sara - 13 hilt 43 ss

-Bandos - 1 BCP, 1 Hilt

You're pro :o

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

[bleep]ing #1

Current Goal: Visage from Frost Dragons

Melee Gear Setup (6 Prayer Potions (4) in Pack Yak):

screenshot119.png

Number of Frost Dragon Bones in the Bank: 5,018

screenshot118p.png

Most Recent Update of Pictures:

screenshot104.png

screenshot105s.png

screenshot106ag.png