[TWR] The Gladiatorz vs T0 [JC 20v20]

Crazy723

[spoiler=TWR Info]

Link to the declaration: http://forum.tip.it/topic/270178-the-gladiatorz-declares-on-true-0wnage/

Winning clan (both name + initials): The Gladiatorz - G

Winning clan's member-list: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=Gladiatorz

Losing clan (both name + initials): True 0wnage - T0

Losing clan's member-list: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=true_0wnage

Starting/ending ops of both clans (screenshot is valid proof):

Starting:(37v22) cut to 20v20.

fulzkh.png

Ending:16 - 0

2jbng1.png

We got paired up with T0 for our first round of the 20 v 20 sub-category for the 2010 Jagex Cup. We've not had a proper matched fight in quite some time so I was unsure of how well we would perform.

We pulled a fairly decent 38 people to this non-mand matching fight on the 4th of July. After cutting out sub-120 participants we had a fairly strong level advantage (I think our lowest was 122 and he was the only one). Starting off strong we decimated our first piles while all of our member's tanked for full food. It quickly became clear we were walking out of this one the victor. Thanks for the good clean fight T0, much respect.

Starting:(37v22) cut to 20v20.

fulzkh.png

Ending:16 - 0

2jbng1.png

Random picture:

Our starting levels: (the two straggling behind were 124 I believe)

6s83o3.png

recruit10.gif

Proud Rider of Rohan for The Gladiatorz Clan

:thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gratz on the win, Gladz. Nice, solid ending. Good luck in the next round(s).

Unlucky T0. You'll do much better next time, I'm sure. :)

|| ex-LGZ High Council || ex-T0 Member || ex-LND Member||

puritysig3.png

^ click ^ Proud Divine Knights Clan MW2 Member. Wanna get wrecked? ^ click ^

You absolutely wrecked us. Worst performance this year from us. Good luck in Round 2. :thumbup:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

doubt many clans would have been able to stand up to your levels, I imagine you could've given RSD a run for their money in 20vs20 tonight :P

Congratz Gladz :thumbup:

BLNT T0, I think Jack's being a bit harsh on himself + T0 up there ^ :o You can't win them all bud :)

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

Nice levels Gladz, Grats :thumbup:

futureapplicant.png

"In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power. Well that wilderness out there, that's our universe. Let's rule it like titans"

34i2qyojpg.gif Proud to have been a Council of Tempted Killers

Idk how you get k0ed by 20 people tbh..I missed the war because of the fact it's a national holiday in the Us and probably the most important national holiday in our country, which was not taken into consideration when the war was made..Not sure about the rules either seeing as though like 4 people in T0 actually have Dung items, and T0 continues to get and lose wars due to the mass of Dung items on the opposing team and the fact the bonuses heavily outwiegh their own. Either way, not gonna say gf Gladz since it was anything but. Not even a good try T0 tbh, was pretty sad to hear about..Blnt.

bfmvbobby.jpg

Idk how you get k0ed by 20 people tbh..I missed the war because of the fact it's a national holiday in the Us and probably the most important national holiday in our country, which was not taken into consideration when the war was made..Not sure about the rules either seeing as though like 4 people in T0 actually have Dung items, and T0 continues to get and lose wars due to the mass of Dung items on the opposing team and the fact the bonuses heavily outwiegh their own. Either way, not gonna say gf Gladz since it was anything but. Not even a good try T0 tbh, was pretty sad to hear about..Blnt.

You never have anything nice to say in defeat, so I expected a comment like that.

immortals3tv9.jpg

Your clan was the one that wanted it on Sunday. It was matched so we didn't really care, what day it was you chose Sunday. The rules were agreed upon, both on the forums and in IRC so you can't really complain about that. If you aren't willing to put in the dedication for your clan to get a simple item, then I question your heart.

You have no right to say if the fight was good or not because frankly, you weren't there. I suggest you get over yourself, learn to respect a clan when the fight is clean from both sides and not be such an ass when your clan loses. They(T0) were very clean and respectable and it saddens me to see they have you as a member because you bring down their entire image. Good fight T0, except for Vampire, you deserve nothing of the sort.

recruit10.gif

Proud Rider of Rohan for The Gladiatorz Clan

If you aren't willing to put in the dedication for your clan to get a simple item, then I question your heart.

Im not gonna make excuses for t0 although i would like to say a few things. that whole dung item doesnt always show dedication because you could be a low level and be training ur def up so you dont get k0ed as much in wars or getting ur combat up for the same reason instead of doing dungeoneering to get a simple wepon. That would technically be classed as dedication so there is a fair chance most or a fair amount of t0 are doing that, although idk bout the maxed melee guys in t0.

anyhow gz gladz you cant do much about those levels

envy42.png

One of the better matches of the first round. I could honestly see T0 just plain out being outclassed. But it seems like a good fight. Blnt T0.

#Solace | Solace Senior Member |

Solace Forums | Solace Memberlist

ankitm.jpg

I'm making a killing here, I think I should be on top of the world just chilling here.